Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Ok folks, we'll be wrapping this up very soon. Some pics of jarred buds and these still waiting to be trimmed. Also seeds I got off Ultra Dog plants.

0052155.jpg
0071782.jpg
0101329.jpg
013950.jpg
021484.jpg
022421.jpg

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Nice harvest! :bravo:

You're very good at this! :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps

That makes for a nicely stocked cupboard!

:drool: I can see the bottom of my last jar atm.

I am not to familiar with breading what is clue with F2 seeds ?
:Namaste:

Nice harvest! :bravo:

You're very good at this! :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps

Let's hope I'm getting better, you have to get at it somewhere :tokin:

That makes for a nicely stocked cupboard!

Oh it does :cheesygrinsmiley:

:drool: I can see the bottom of my last jar atm.

I am not to familiar with breading what is clue with F2 seeds ?

So better get down to it. F2 seeds serve as a recombination of genes, and more phenos in the process. Here you can see the whole variety of phenos your variety can go into really. It's good for mother seeking and as a way to F3 where you either keep the vigour, stabilize or acclimatize the strain. I'll drop a post about F1 phenos of UD later :tokin:

Thanks for the heads up.

And my jar´s get empty just in time have 2 Blue Dream drying and 3 big sativas going down in 4 and 10 days:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thx guys, I hope you're stocking up big time there :thumb:

Dude,,,,,,,,,, I see you filled your coffer's are filled up for the winter. Hate to see ya not grow. But do understand......... I made out pretty good this year. Even had the best go till Oct 7th....... Congratulations on a harvest. I hope you'll invite me to the next.............
And don't be shy,,, like me. It's a scary world out there. But I do get out. JK Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Was definitely a :nicethread: to follow C: unsubbed...

:ciao: :thanks:

Thx to everybody for following, and see you next year :tokin:

I'll be here if someone is looking for me:

Landrace Genetics 101

You can also keep subbing here, and I'm gonna drop you a link when my new journal is up!

Thx a million guys! :tokin:

So just to wrap the Ultra Dogs up. 5 phenos with more or less OG/Chemdawg line influence. There's a soaring hybrid pheno I call Chem pheno which lets you go cool and relaxed more and more after an hour or so, but first very heady, very warm and also potent. Taste is like smoking piney cleaning liquid, very stingy. Bud looks top, hard as a nugget and very resinous. This is the one.

08925.jpg
09728.jpg
09828.jpg
10586.jpg
10643.jpg

The other is a Boom pheno which took more after Aurora Ultra, you start smoking a joint and few minutes later you're like on a train that suddenly speeds up but later just knocks you off. Most potent of them all and also more fit for medical purposes as it's very relaxing. Hammer kind of bud. Not for the noobs. It also looks very much like AU when you trim it although the plant itself is way more branchy.

07734.jpg
07532.jpg

08826.jpg
08333.jpg
08230.jpg
07836.jpg

This is the top so far, I have to smoke two last plants :tokin:

Good looking girls.. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom