Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Been using Solo 1 for 4 yrs. now. In my experience the best tasting portable by far. Have 2....one charging while other in use. Battery starting to wear but still chugging along. Glass stemware makes it way better than others without glass. Have 6 stems....they can break if not extra careful. Gonna get Solo 2 when prices start to drop. :Namaste:

Yeah I love glass too, it kinda bring memories back, cause I used a lot of glass when I was a teenager :)

hey conrad i see you got the cadillac of vapes i have one of those two i love mine to i can't hardly burn weed any more tastes like crap lol recently i purchased one of the tubes with a tip 10.00 2 extra tips a few bucks more i really like the tip its a lot more comfy lol its short to a little easier to pack around get those on e bay i just put a little bud piece in there save grinding it!

Tru dat, smoking just doesn't deliver the taste anymore although highwise it still has the edge. I got two tubes in the set: 90 an 110 mm, but have used only smaller one so far.

That's nice. My wife and I have discussed pens before, but haven't ever picked one up. Does it hit as well as smoking? I keep hearing that most of them kind of homogenize the smoke. I'd love to get one that works well.

Well there's no smoke anymore technically, it's all vapour :) It's clean, it's light and it's different high for sure. I really get high on terpenes when vaping, which normally you burn when you smoke, so you catch a different buzz. I've had some nasty cough for a while from smoking too many joints and now I'm all right :)

Nice win C! I have a Solo as well and echo what the others say - I love it. The specific temp controls on the II really make superb. Like brighlight, I have my sights set on upgrading to the II when I can. Im sure you’re enjoying it.
Nice looking little grinder...
:circle-of-love:

Yeah temp control is a great feature of Solo II, innit? It heats up very quickly too and delivers really smooth vapour. If you don't get overboard with turning it up, you can vape and vape. It's also sturdy as hell and the tubes are very easy to clean!

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

I have 2 SOLO 1's that still deliver the best tasting vapor of any I've tried. I will have to say though, I got a S&B Mighty and it's easier for me to use...hits harder too, but doesn't taste nearly as good as the SOLO.

From all these replies I figured I was the last one to get a vapourizer :laugh:

So I'm about to start a new journal, which hopefully becomes my perpetual outdoor/indoor one, but first I need to lay some stuff on you :)

You might like it or you might not, but it's something I ought to share it, cause we've known each other for quite a long time :cheer: :thumb: :high-five:

Well, for the last 8 days or so I've been hanging out on steemit, which is not totally new, but still kinda niche social media platform, that initially was used mainly to talk about cryptos/altcoins. I'm not really a money man, but I hopped onboard and discovered that cannabis community has been growing rapidly there in the last 3 months. Well, we have a great one here, don't we? Yes we do and I don't see it going away any time soon. Neither am I to escape from 420!

The thing is that steemit runs on blockchain (if you don't get the term, just google it as it's too complicated to be explained in a sentence), which issues a crypto currency called STEEM in 3 second blocks. The rate that new tokens are generated was set to 9.5% per year starting in December 2016, and decreases at a rate of 0.01% every 250,000 blocks, or about 0.5% per year. The inflation will continue decreasing at this rate until it reaches 0.95%, after a period of approximately 20.5
years.

Of the supply of new tokens created by the Steem blockchain every year, 75% of those tokens compose the “rewards pool” which are distributed to content creators and content curators. 15% are distributed to vested token holders, and 10% are distributed to Witnesses, the block producers cooperating inside Steem’s DPoS consensus protocol (more info here: https://steem.io/steem-bluepaper.pdf).

I know it's a lot to digest, but forget about the vernacular and think about it like that. When you join steemit, and you have to be approved first via e-mail and mobile phone, you become a part of STEEM blockchain, where financial rewards are distributed every 7 days for post you make. This is called proof-of-brain, which is alternative to traditional mining through proof-of-work like BTC or ETH is being mined currently. This means that steemit's content becomes a protection against volatility and for this reason it might overtake all the other cryptos even in few months time. STEEM also has B+ grading, which is the highest among the cryptos ATM., higher than BTC or ETH.

Well, anyway if you can't make heads or tails think about it like that. You post weed-related stuff (even pics), you're growing your rep and your crypto wallet, cause you're reaping the rewards from other users, who upvote your posts, and this is how "money" flows your way. You're also becoming a part of a very enthusiastic and dynamic community and after posting your stuff will remain in blockchain forever (it's like virtual immortality for your content).

The platform is decentralised, which means nobody holds the data and nobody decides about its distribution, it's totally horizontal. Nobody can tell you what to post and nobody can ban you, everything is allowed including NSFW content... which is why it's a magnet for anarchists and libertarians as it's a kind of virtual utopia.

There is a certain hierarchy though, which is inevitable I think. You start as a minnow and have a chance to become a dolphin and then a whale, but also you can be downvoted into oblivion if you're not careful. The more rep you have and the more STEEM POWER you hold, the more you can influence the network, the more you can share "money" with others, but also the more destructive you can be. But obviously you can also be like who gives a fuck? and just do your thing.

Well' I'll keep playing my hand there anyway, so I thought I'd tell you about it, cause you could really make a difference there, before heavy hitters catch up, which is gonna happen soon as I've already seen Tommy Chong there.

That's it folks, I'm gonna smoke some Colombian :passitleft:

Thanks for that Conrad - I've been trying to learn about blockchain recently. I've just been reading over the FAQ at Steem, excellent concept and setup.
Enjoy your Colombian - I'm sure you are ;)

The proof-of-brain concept is truly revolutionary, so check it out and make up your mind :)

Thanks for that info! I've done the initial sign up, now waiting to be approved. I don't quite understand it all but I'm really trying to. I finally got set up and bought bitcoin for seed purchases and it has done nothing but fall. This Steemit looks promising.
It takes time, man. Believe me, I'm not an economist either, so I grappled with it for the first 72hrs or so. But once you start swimming it gets easier!

its over my head and i don't think i would trust it good luck to you guys,conrad i posted a pic of the one f3 i got its growing faster than the rest and has some yellow coloring going on but it looks good if you want to check it out i started an actual journal its in my sig have a good one man!

The proof-of-brain concept is truly revolutionary, so check it out and make up your mind :)

One thing I noticed when I used to play facebook games. If whales can swallow minnows, after a time, dolphins get swallowed by wave after wave of whales and the whole gamesite collapses as the whales run out of targets when everyone else leaves.

So here's my new journal:

Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor using LOS/High Brix Methods

The old one is being moved to finished journals as we speak.

:smokin::surf:

Subbed to the new journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for that info! I've done the initial sign up, now waiting to be approved. I don't quite understand it all but I'm really trying to. I finally got set up and bought bitcoin for seed purchases and it has done nothing but fall. This Steemit looks promising.

Keep waiting Neiko, time will prove the technology. Ziggs has been in the game a while as well, a master HODLER...he might have a different take.

Back
Top Bottom