Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Hey Con, I got those Thai Sticks from this Surfer Dude named Scottie, but I think he got them from the Brotherhood. Scottie had a VW 1/2 Bus 1/2 Pick Up with the folding bed gates. He would pick up different stuff as he would travel up and down the coast to where the surf was, then he would call and you would have to go where ever he was going to be surfing the next day. That did how ever make for some Bad Ass BonFire Beach Parties.

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Cool. I love it when a harvest comes in. Yea you are on the same cycle I am outside. Congrad's on the harvest. Same here across the board. I found alittle rott on one girl. And some on acouple smaller buds. Thank god it usually hit my main colas. Looks great I'll catch up after the scissors are cleaned up. Keepem Green

Thx a lot for all congrats and repz! I have a lot of work with trimmming, and I have a day job too, so my hands are full! Anyway, both OG phenos of Ultra Dog yielded half a pound of trimmed seedless buds so far, and Colombian Punto Rojo yielded 80 gs dry. Then I'll have AU to trim, at least a pound or so, more Ultra Dogs, and Jarilla. I think it's gonna be between 2-3 lbs in total, so in the ballpark I expected. A lot of scissor hash to smoke, and a lot of seeds to grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lem, thx for the stories :thumb:

Good yield :thumb:
I'm so close to harvest too,saw a few ambers and most of them cloudy now,probably in this week.Will chop the tops first and let the below ripen a couple of days more.Still white hairs are popping from everywhere

WP_20151007_007.jpg
WP_20151007_006.jpg
WP_20151007_005_2_.jpg
WP_20151007_004_2_.jpg
WP_20151007_003_2_.jpg
WP_20151007_002_2_.jpg
WP_20151007_001_2_.jpg

Looks good, man. Look out for mold!

Great news on the harvest Conradino. The real mettle of the man is in the bringing in of the harvest. Not for the faint of heart at all. Once again you've added to the thrill factor of our summer. I hate to see another season end, but I didn't have to haul ass through the brush in 95 degree weather to tend the charges, did I? I have to give you reps for the cramped hands I know you must have by now.

Thank you for including us in the fun once again. :high-five:

What you growing pot?????????????????? JK Keepem Green

No, we're growing happiness :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on finishing out your 2015 outdoor summer grow, it was a blast watching the show! You should be happy all winter long.

I'm gonna tell you one thing, it's nice to switch to sensimilla buds after few days of plucking the seeds out of Ultra Dogs :cheesygrinsmiley: Still, there's some serious gratification in making your own ones, and I haven't noticed any drop in potency. Actually, it's one of the strongest strains I grew. I will grow this and we will see. Aurora Ultra came out very nice, the best one I grew so far, the taste is like peppery mushroom :tokin: I'm gonna drop some pics tomorrow, I still have one plant to chop. Also mold in the drying room, I must've brought spores with both infected plants, I just keep cutting moldy parts every day, but I don't care I have more than I can possibly smoke in a year :lot-o-toke: Hope you're all doing fine chopping and trimming :high-five:

I'm gonna tell you one thing, it's nice to switch to sensimilla buds after few days of plucking the seeds out of Ultra Dogs :cheesygrinsmiley: Still, there's some serious gratification in making your own ones, and I haven't noticed any drop in potency. Actually, it's one of the strongest strains I grew. I will grow this and we will see. Aurora Ultra came out very nice, the best one I grew so far, the taste is like peppery mushroom :tokin: I'm gonna drop some pics tomorrow, I still have one plant to chop. Also mold in the drying room, I must've brought spores with both infected plants, I just keep cutting moldy parts every day, but I don't care I have more than I can possibly smoke in a year :lot-o-toke: Hope you're all doing fine chopping and trimming :high-five:

Conradino I agree. No difference in potency and great having beans to play and learn from. :)

Sorry about the mold, but very cool you still have all you need!

Yeah, no biggie really. The best plants are the ones that finished in September, and if I keep playing it right I'm gonna have strains that do not need more than this, including sativas :thumb:

Some already dried budz :lot-o-toke:

Ultra Dog. Impressive indica, very relaxing and happy high. Potent shit. Different phenos change high a bit but not so much.

ud34.jpg

ud24.jpg

ud13.jpg

Colombian Punto Rojo. Excellent daytime sativa, most potent landrace strain I've grown. She gives you very euphoric and upbeat high, kinda cookie taste she's developing, more sweet and spicy notes with time. You can get lost in high, but there's just enough speed not to get loopy, and fantastic feeling she gives! You completely lose track of time as well!

colo29.jpg
colo110.jpg

Aurora Ultra. The most resinous buds I got off her this season. I wrote a lot what she does before, but I'm gonna drop few more words. She is kinda clear headed indica but very hard hitting. This is a creeper bud that can knock your socks off, but ultimately relaxing and happy. Nose gets sweet and sour mushroom from her with a touch of gas, taste is very truffly. The best one I got so far!

au57.jpg

au47.jpg

au38.jpg
au210.jpg
au110.jpg

Hope you're greening up out there :passitleft:

Awesome, man! Those look like some tasty trays of goodness.

Back
Top Bottom