Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Yeah this is my storage actually which becomes a drying room once a year :laughtwo: I've put another line already, and I might have to do another one. Nails didn't hold very well, I had to use screws instead. I took out a lot of seeds already, I can see a lot of freebies for fellow growers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Funny you say this. Yesterday I chopped my biggest girl and half way through hanging it up a screw pulled out of the drywall (apparently I missed the stud by thaaaaat much) and dropped it all. Hmm. A little more weight than my previous harvests. Had to spend the evening removing pet hairs.

:loopy:

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Look at them tasty buds just hanging around lol, It's going to be a nice haul this year yeah conrad? More or less than last year if you don't mind me asking?

Very nice!

Thx man. Remember what I said, pick the right strain for your outdoor grow next season!

Funny you say this. Yesterday I chopped my biggest girl and half way through hanging it up a screw pulled out of the drywall (apparently I missed the stud by thaaaaat much) and dropped it all. Hmm. A little more weight than my previous harvests. Had to spend the evening removing pet hairs.

:loopy:

Tell me bout it, man :laughtwo: I have cats and they love to stay in there. When I started hanging UDs the whole line went down, and then I decided to get the screws. Hope you have an abundant harvest!

Look at them tasty buds just hanging around lol, It's going to be a nice haul this year yeah conrad? More or less than last year if you don't mind me asking?

It's hard to say as 50% of this bud will be seeded, and I'm gonna pick every seed I can find to develop the UD further. I also got 13 seeds so far from the Colombian, so that's gonna be Colombian Punto Rojo x Ultra Dog test cross to be grow next year, good way to check what father contributes. I'm counting for 4-5 lbs of dry smokable bud in the end, but that might be 3 or 6 depending on many factors. One thing is sure, it's gonna be quality all the way this year :thumb:

Thx, man! A lot of work and running around but totally worth it :cheesygrinsmiley:

A great bounty Conrad. Thanks again about the advice on choosing the right strain. I already have my eye on next year's strains. But we are not done here right now. My gardening DNA tells me I should be able to bring them to Hallow's Eve. Not ready then, but view that as a likely event. I need our El Nino to kick in drier than normal weather going forward. This isn't over yet.

Congrats C

I've just harvested AUs, they were ready. Most of them turned nice purple colours by the end. I'll post some pics very soon.

Thx man! Hmm I just figured these plants come a little bit earlier this season than they supposed to. I just checked on Mexican and it seems she doesn't have more than a week to go, I cannot see a lot of bud swell anymore, and smell settles in. Let's hope this pheno will be slightly stronger than the one I have. It's a very nice, activating kind of smoke, but lacks some potency, I'd say there is no more than 12%. THC in there. Hmm absolutely clear-headed though :tokin:

Thx lem! I've just sifted 30 gs of Grape Dog, and got 3 grams of nice hash :thumb:

Thx lem! I've just sifted 30 gs of Grape Dog, and got 3 grams of nice hash :thumb:

Dry? Damn man, 10% is pretty good return for drysift...but clean drysift is also the "holy grail" for unaltered, solventless concentrate...yummy.

<mildly jealous>

Yeah man dry! I don't even go for bubble if I don't have at least half a pound of trim. Grape Dog is great resin producer I have to say although these buds are kind of leafy. But hash from Ultra Dog is simply amazing, I'm gonna turn a lot of bud into it. Really potent, the best medicinal strain I've grown so far. There must be some CBD in there cause it's an excellent painkiller.

Yep, I've just cracked into some GDP (BID-cut btw ;) ) that has really nice pain-killing properties too. I let it run a full 9 weeks and it's in the jar 3 weeks now.

Anyway, congrats on the nice harvest so far dude. :thumb:

Congratulations for your harvest mine is still clear headed with some very few amber.strange but no cloudy yet.probably 60 days into flower and was a sativa dom hybrid strain

Back
Top Bottom