Oct 26/ first indoor med grow /QUERKLE /PURPLE KUSH/SKUNK

NE14AJ

to date my start up consist of
1) 27 gal tub

2)3 sun blaze 54 watt HO 4' fixture (will be adding more)

3) using advanced nut grow/micro/bloom B-12 supplement

4) i went areoponic for my choice of systems

5)high volume air pump and 150 gph water pump

my clones i picked out from dispensary (clones supplyed from oaksterdam) that are now in my net pots
QUERKLE / PURPLE KUSH /SKUNK

CLOSET TEMP IS 76 DEG

PH READS 6.3

I PLAN ON POSTING DAILY WITH PICS AND NOTES HOPE TO GIVE TO THE DROP FEEDING INFO AND TEST

I HOPE THIS GROW WILL SAVE ME MONEY FROM DISPENSARY IF I DONT SMOKE I CANT SLEEP INSOMNIA SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU

ALSO PEOPLE WHEN YOU VISIT A DISPENSARY GO ALONE (DONT LEAVE FRIENDS IN CAR WAITING IT LOOKS BAD) BE RESPECTFUL L TO NEIGHBORING SHOPS , WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SHOW THAT WE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE AND THAT THE WORLD DIDNT END, WEED AND THE PEOPLE THAT USE IT ARE NOT DRUG ADDICTS LOOKING FOR A FIX , IF WE SHOW THAT POT USERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE RICH AND POOR, WE CAN CHANGE THE LABEL AS A DANGEROUS DRUG, THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET THE OLD NARROW MINDED PEOPLE TO CHANGE THERE VIEW,THEN MAYBE WE CAN STOP STRESSING ABOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR TRYING TO LIVE A BETTER STANDARD OF LIFE

RESPECT
PLAY THE PART
BLEND IN
INDIVIDUALITY MAKES YOU A TARGET
THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE A CONFORMIST THE BETTER , NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO STEREOTYPE OR LABEL YOU UNLESS YOU TRY TO STICK OUT

GROW_DAY_1.JPG

1) 27 gal tub

my clones i picked out from dispensary (clones supplyed from oaksterdam) that are now in my net pots

CLOSET TEMP IS 76 DEG

PH READS 6.3

I PLAN ON POSTING DAILY WITH PICS AND NOTES HOPE TO GIVE TO THE DROP FEEDING INFO AND TEST

I HOPE THIS GROW WILL SAVE ME MONEY FROM DISPENSARY IF I DONT SMOKE I CANT SLEEP INSOMNIA SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU

ALSO PEOPLE WHEN YOU VISIT A DISPENSARY GO ALONE (DONT LEAVE FRIENDS IN CAR WAITING IT LOOKS BAD) BE RESPECTFUL L TO NEIGHBORING SHOPS , WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SHOW THAT WE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE AND THAT THE WORLD DIDNT END, WEED AND THE PEOPLE THAT USE IT ARE NOT DRUG ADDICTS LOOKING FOR A FIX , IF WE SHOW THAT POT USERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE RICH AND POOR, WE CAN CHANGE THE LABEL AS A DANGEROUS DRUG, THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET THE OLD NARROW MINDED PEOPLE TO CHANGE THERE VIEW,THEN MAYBE WE CAN STOP STRESSING ABOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR TRYING TO LIVE A BETTER STANDARD OF LIFE

RESPECT
PLAY THE PART
BLEND IN
THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE A CONFORMIST THE BETTER , NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO STEREOTYPE OR LABEL YOU UNLESS YOU TRY TO STICK OUT

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/GROW_DAY_1.JPG

today's post oct 27

clones have been in net pots 1 day and are already looking better the spent 6 hours in a paper sack and looked pretty sad when potting them

also had first god dam it , was reprogramming water pump timer and had my coffee cup full with some fresh ground new guinea and the 1 in a million shot straight in the cup lol people i wish you could see how stright in this had to be in order to go in lol hope my hydro store is open or i will be flipping switches today lol

If it can go wrong it will. I had heard that with Aeroponics the PH should be under 6. I hate keeping mine at 5.8 because its hard for me to tell the colors between 4 and 5. As soon as I run out of this stuff I am buying a better meter. HAHA... When you post pics use the img button so the pics show up when the thread loads.

Good luck

If it can go wrong it will. I had heard that with Aeroponics the PH should be under 6. I hate keeping mine at 5.8 because its hard for me to tell the colors between 4 and 5. As soon as I run out of this stuff I am buying a better meter. HAHA... When you post pics use the img button so the pics show up when the thread loads.

Good luck

were is that button?

1) 27 gal tub

CLOSET TEMP IS 76 DEG

PH READS 6.3

RESPECT
PLAY THE PART
BLEND IN

GROW_DAY_1.JPG

GROW UPDATE oct 28 2009 UPDATE\

TODAY ADDED A 4TH T-5 54 WATT HO

PH HAS NOT DROPPED OR RAISED AND THE CLONES PLANTED ON SAT THE 26 ALL READY HAVE INCH LONG ROOTS COMING THRU POTS
AND THE BUCKET GROW ON THE RIGHT HAS SHOWN HER STUFF AND SHE'S ALL GIRL :)

THANKS TO MY FRIENDS AT CALIFORNIA HYDROPONICS (714) 418 0430 FOR HELPING AN X DIRT DUDE GET UP TO DATE AND OUT OF THE DIRT

1) 27 gal tub

CLOSET TEMP IS 76 DEG

PH READS 6.3

RESPECT
PLAY THE PART
BLEND IN

GROW_DAY_1.JPG

update pic nov 2 2009
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/grow_update_pic.JPG

well everything was perfect till this past monday , had some leafs turning colors and drooping , so changed and cleaned out everything as precaution , i have really stayed on top of my girls , but im sure with the help of pit viper i can get it back to the perfect green it was
O and i have ben using 6 T-5 54 watt HO in the 5000k range , well i wanted to see if a little red spectrum would help out , and it did i had a nice jump in growth rate so give it a try and let me know if your plants respond like mine did
sick_plants3.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/sick_plants2.JPG
buckit1.JPG

newadition1.JPG

newedition2.JPG

the above is the bucket that was along side my hydro tub she got to big so i had to add a a space by kicking out the back of a dresser and removing the guts and making the door and drawers as one unit , kinda funny but 1 hour and a perfect problem solver . anyways there is an update of were i am today
sick_plants6.JPG

anyways i will update as i get to the bottom of my yellowing leaves

Back
Top Bottom