Og Kush, G13, Querkle - 400w hps - Indoor Tent - Soil - Pics!

OGsunshine

Sup guys :smokin:

This is my first med grow! Details are below. Any guidance from you experts out there would be much appreciated as I am eager to learn :)

Hardware:
400W HPS + Lumatek Ballast
SunSystem Yield Master II
GrowLab80 Tent
2 x Can Fan
1 x Carbon Filter
Small Humidifier
Small Fan
Wireless Hygrometer

Medium/Nutes:
Fox Farm Soil
Fox Farm Grow Nute
SuperThrive

Plants:
2 x OG KUSH #1
1 x OG KUSH #2
1 x G13
1 x Querkle
* 5 plants total all from clones.

On week 3 of veg from clones. Started LST.

Lets see how green my thumb is ;)

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

morningkush_01.jpg

morningkush_02.jpg

morningkush_03.jpg

morningkush_04.jpg

morningkush_05.jpg

Looking good, don't worry about the plant in the last pic, it should green up now you've potted it into soil.

Just water on a wet dry cycle with the recommend dose of nutrients that your using and you'll be good!

Nice start Morningkush +Rep

Thanks guys *exhale some Blue Cheese*

I put in a larger humidifier today that I picked up from a local store and my babies seem much happier. Finally getting the 50-60 RH reading on my meter :grinjoint:

So I've started LST after reading about it in these forums and I think its so amazing how these things just stretch and bend toward the light no matter what. Pretty cool stuff :smokin:

Whats wrong with this plant? I watered all my babies at the same time and added a humidifier in the tent. The RH is always between 40-65.

None of the other plants are doing this - maybe overwatering or over humidity (closer to humidifier)? When I stick my finger in the soil, it feels dry, but I am afraid to water it because it looks overwatered as the leaves are very lush green.

Any clue guys?
IMG_8439.jpg

Thanks Tunes - turned the humidifier up, put a plastic bag over it and watered the baby with some Earth Juice Microblast. Hopefully this will help... wish me luck!

Thanks again Tunes420!

Fluroman - Thanks for the advice! All of the pots are 2gal buckets and I have about 6 feet of vertical space. I know the rule of thumb is 1 foot per gallon of soil so I'm thinking of getting 4 gallon square pots (to save space) to transplant to after another several weeks. I added a White Widow and Purple Kush to the grow ( I couldn't help it ) so these need a little time to catch up.

Tunes420 - I can't thank you enough! I put a plastic bag over my plant to trap in the moisture overnight and the leaves perked right up! I think she still needs some hours under there to recover fully, but she is doing much better now thanks to Tunes420 :grinjoint:

pics coming soon... :rollit:

Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Hi Morningkush

Glad to hear things have turned for the better

Anyway remember to water all plants in you garden, as it looks like you may have missed that one by mistake. Don't worry we all do it at one point or another, anyway don't forget as your plants get bigger they consume more water, so the amount of water u was feeding two weeks a go will not last as long as it did, that is if temps are kept at a steady range

So remember to keep checking as some may dry out faster than others, i'd also put some more soil around them plants covering the rockwool cubes completely as i think it may be causing your roots to dry out faster.

Hey guys -

So I finally have some time to update this journal :bongrip:

With the help of Fluroman and Tunes420 (thanks again guys!) - all of my girls are doing well in their second week since flipping the switch.

Started them on Tiger Bloom and they have started to grow hairs and tiny buds:ganjamon: Beastie Bloomz, Open Sesame and Cha Ching are on the way....

If you haven't noticed - I've added a Purple Kush and a White Widow to the family. I thought I would give myself some insurance against a major F-up since this is my first med grow.

And here are the girls!
swav2.jpg

swav5.jpg

swav7.jpg

swav4.jpg

swav0.jpg

Thanks Dean - :smokin:

- I'm going to take your advice and fill up the pots to the top this week with the remaining soil that I have. Hopefully the layer of fresh soil on top will help throughout the flowering stage.

Thanks for the advice Dean :ganjamon: Will do.

I'm thinking of ordering a magnifying loupe to check out the trichs during the beautiful flowering stage.

Any recommendations on which one to order? The ones on ebay all seem to be pretty small at the 30x level. Or maybe they are large enough?

Any advice would be appreciated ;)

Hello everyone - I'm happy to report that my girls are doing great on day 14 of 12/12.

week_7_3.jpg

All of the strains have started to flower nicely - even the three OG Kush plants have finally started to show small flowers :) I was worried for a bit - whew. :grinjoint:

Speaking of my OG Kush plants - anyone have experience with 3 and 2 bladed leaves growing from this strain? These were cuttings from a clone so maybe a genetic mutation or possibly stress? They seem to be growing and flowering fine....

week_7_0.jpg

My FoxFarm solubles trio (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and ChaChing) should arrive this week so I'm looking forward to seeing what the extra boost from Bloomz & ChaChing will produce.

Also - I'm happy to report that ALL of my clones have roots and are doing well! I had my first go at cloning a couple weeks ago with cuttings from my G-13 (before they entered into 12/12) after an accident that snapped the main branch (oops!). I used rooting powder from a local store, Superthrive and some rockwool cubes ;) That one with the cup over it is my attempt to grow a seed I found in my last batch...

week_7_10.jpg

And here are the ladies :smokin:

3 x OG KUSH
1 x White Widow
1 x Purple Kush
1 x Querkle
1 x G-13

Purple Kush
week_7_5.jpg

G-13
week_7_2.jpg

OG KUSH (finally starting to flower, but look at those weird 3 bladed leaves!)
week_7_1.jpg

White Widow
week_7_7.jpg

Querkle
week_7_9.jpg

Any suggestions or advice to keep these girls healthy would be much appreciated. Thanks! :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom