Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

I just got back, I hope everyone had wonderful holidaze!

My friend did a very nice job in my garden. I am very happy.

Here is what I saw when I walked in the room
DSCN2005.JPG

I think for this 2nd part of grow I will be making a new journal, so thank you for all your comments and feedback!

If you want to read more about this new 2nd grow, check out this new journal..!
Mota's Second Indoor Grow

Wow, old post but very very good. Not sure I have been captivated and read so many pages unless about my beloved Footie team.

Im just about to start my first grow, seeds in jiffy just last night. dont even know how to operate a timer etc etc haha but this and other posts Im sure are going to be great and useful.

Nice work dude if you are still alive and kicking

hey bro, just wanted to chime in on your cfl set-up. you should place the bulbs to within an inch of the top of your plants in order to take advantage of your lumens. This will NOT burn or damage your plants(especially at this stage). As you move away from these cflsyour lumens drop significantly,(approx. 10,000 pre 1-2 inches !!!...good growin' to ya. P.S. cfls touching your plants is o.k. nothing to freak out about.

Here are some close ups of the smaller nugs that were dry enough to start curing. They are less dense then what I expected. Right now with only the small buds I have an oz. I think I might get an other oz and a half once the mid size buds and larger ones are dry. So I'm going to take a log shot and estimate my yield at 2.5oz.. We'll see..!

yield_013.jpg

yield_003.jpg

This is one of the motherplants I used to make clones. Yellowing in the leafs a bit, lack of N? I was flushing the soil for the clone clipping, I kept her on a low dose of water and seatea, I didn't want her to get to big. I transplated her earlier this week, so I'll up the dose and get her back on Terra Vega soon. I have her and the other moms under 18/6 but they still seem to be flowering a little.. Hmmm, I guess it's just normal right?

yield_009.jpg

By the way, I can clearly tell that this little lady is a pure indica compared to her sister I just chopped down.. Look at those leafs, nice and fat.. And PURPLE..! I'm not sure if it's the low temps or if she might be a Big Blue strain (NL#5 x Blueberry).. :cheesygrinsmiley:

yield_010.jpg

Who cares when it looks this nice :))

Very nice Journal buddy, learned alot :)

Back
Top Bottom