Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

Whats your lowest temp in that room? Gorgoeus shots and gorgeous nuggs. They look rather exotic.

Whats your lowest temp in that room? Gorgoeus shots and gorgeous nuggs. They look rather exotic.

Temps go down to 60-70 at night.. Probably causes the purp factor.. In the day time with the hps it can get as hot as 80.

Thank you, I can't wait to sample my crop! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Why so much light?

Meaning?

yeah. my area gets down into the 60s at night and the stem on all of my fan leaves is near the same color. A bit more pink than your purple, though. And it def. doesnt run up the leaves like that! Its a great shot.

The crop was nice and dry last night. The nugs are now curing.

yield_002.jpg

Here is an update on the clones

clones_002.jpg

clones_0052.jpg

clones_0062.jpg

There is a little yellowing in the tips, I'm not to worried though. A little seaweed and they'll be nice and green again.
clones_0042.jpg

This one is nice and bushy. I took her off #5, which looks like a true indica. (She's the plant in my previous post)
clones_0032.jpg

Nutrients:
4ml/l of Rhizo + foliar feed 2ml/l of seatea every 5 days

I want to flower them when I get back, but my friend bailed on me and won't be able to take care of the plants while I'm away. I'm very scared now. I have to find someone. I postponed my departure until Thursday because of this... :thedoubletake:

You should try to get a timer and leave a fan on 24/7. How long you gonna be gone for? Those are some nice clones just to let them unatended, they might die.

You should try to get a timer and leave a fan on 24/7. How long you gonna be gone for? Those are some nice clones just to let them unatended, they might die.
The fan and lights are on 24/7 ;)
I'll be gone until the 6th of January.
I contacted a friend that lives nearby, I left him a message to call me back, we'll see what happens... If I can't find anyone, I really don't know what I'll do. I might have to learn how make a dripping system and figure out if that might work...

great journal keep up the good work
Thank you!

If you have to figure out a drip system quick, a small pond of fountain pump can be used with a timer. You would need a large amount of nutes and water, i believe. But the pump and a bucket with some tubing should be cheap.

If you have to figure out a drip system quick, a small pond of fountain pump can be used with a timer. You would need a large amount of nutes and water, i believe. But the pump and a bucket with some tubing should be cheap.
Thank you so much for the info.
My friend emailed me back and said he would take care of them, I'm so glad. He should call me tomorrow and we'll arrange everything..!

The plants look great...Im think they are clones, if so, the yellowing of the tips means they have rooted, so thats nothing to worry about.

Also, the purple veins could be from stress, but the pic looks awesome. Hope your vacation goes great...cant wait to hear back from ya.
About the yellowing, yes, that is what I thought, thank you for confirming it..!

As for the purple, maybe it's the stress, but I think it may also be the cold. It has been very cold lately and I'm not heating every room. As long as they are growing the should be fine. I'll start giving the mother plants a mild solution of Terra Vega tomorrow. 3ml/l of TV and 1ml/l of Rhizo + Seaweed..!

Thank you very much!

"Hempy Holidaze" to everyone..!

hey um im sure the specs are i th jpirnal but im lazylo lso what light did you use to flower? the flouros?

Enjoy your holiday Mota! You'll be the hit of every gathering you attend!

In the end, the yield wasnt as big as I thought it would be, the final weight was about 2 ounces. I don't really care, it's ok, I enjoyed the grow, learnt alot and my crop next time will be better..!:cheesygrinsmiley:

So here is what's left:
Each back is 1/4 oz... 1/4 going tonight...1 oz going tomorrow.
1/2 oz + left for me for the holidaze

stash_004.jpg

stash_005.jpg

I'm so blazed right now, I forgot to give you a feedback on the smoke!
I smoked the first bowl Monday night. Today I smoked an other bowl, it's getting better by the day. :smokin:

First off, the smell is lovely, wonderful pine odor. I put a very small quantity in my bong and lit it. It burnt perfectly, nice and slow and wow, you should of seen the milk it produced. The smoke was dense and almost yellow. The rip was very intense. I instantly felt the high comming on as I exhaled. The taste was very nice, somewhat fruity. In a matter of seconds I knew I was stoned. I didn't take an other hit just yet, I waited for the high to really come on, and it did. It was a very even mind and body high. I felt relaxed but I could still function properly. No couch lock, no confused mind, just nice and high. I couldn't believe that this was my homegrown herb. I'm really happy with the results. It might not have the best bag appeal, but the quality is there alright. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice . . . very nice! I think you'll have a wonderful holidaze!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. I am still building my Grow Rooms and learned a great deal from your grow and the input of the forum members. I remember the first time I smoked my own weed about 20 years ago and am looking forward to that feeling again.

Back
Top Bottom