Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

Are you just going to use those other ones in veg for mothers or are you going to flower them?
I'll be using them as mothers for now. They all have preflowers, they are all females. I'll take clones off each of them and see which ones are the best. I'm not sure what I'll do with them once the clones are taken. Probably keep one and flower the other 2...

Mota, things are really rocking along now!
Yes, thank you..!

Awesome Mota! Get those buds nice and fat!
They sure are!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Berry! Yeah, they are all loving their nutrients..! Tonight I'll give them some seaweed, they love that stuff even more!

Veg nutes during flowering? No. The flowering plant is getting only flowering nutrients. The 3 plants in veg are still getting veg nutes but starting tonight it's plain water only. I want to flush them before taking some clones.

Here is an update, we are now on flowering day 42. She is looking good and strong. The top is leaning a bit, but no worries, I tied her down and she's fine now.

As of last Wednesday she is no longer getting PK13/14. That nutrient increases the number of flowers. So no she can can concentrate her energy on getting all those flowers nice and fat.

She's getting 1.5l on Wed and Friday and 2l on Monday
Here is the run down on the nutrients
Terra Flores 5ml/l
Rhizo 0.5ml/l
Cannazym 2.5ml/l
Liquid Bud 3ml/l
Seaweed 2.5ml/l every 5 days

Standing nice and tall on flowering day 42
flday42a.JPG

Top shot
flday42b.JPG

My frosty plant :cheesygrinsmiley:
flday42c.JPG

More frostiness
flday42h.JPG

Top comparison shot
flday42e.JPG

Lower side branch, very nice and getting fatter each day!
flday42f.JPG

Bird's eye view..! :rofl:
flday42g.JPG

Sativa dominant strain?
flday42d.JPG

Mota - you rock! You really nailed the nutes. Those are looking so healthy! Excellent job. I wish I could rep ya more! :cool:

okay... so i spent nearly 3 hours reading this entire thread. and now i want to grow MORE than ever. you all really know ur shit. very nice. cant wait to see the final product!!

she is one sexy beast :smokin: Congrats on such a successful cherry popping!!! You are getting to become quite a ladies man, if ya know what I mean..... :adore:

More flower pictures for your enjoyment :cheesygrinsmiley:
flday52f.JPG

flday52i.JPG

flday52j.JPG

flday52k.JPG

flday52l.JPG

3 lower branches
flday52h.JPG

As you are be able to see, the white pistils are slowly turning brownish. Maybe a more experienced grower would be able to tell me approximately how much more time she has left. If I was to follow my calendar, I should be cutting her on 10 days. This would me that starting next feeding (Wed), I would start flushing her. Do you think she'll be ready in 10 days? Time is an important issue since I will be out of town a couple days before Xmas and I need her to be dried by then. I can always ask my friend to deal with the curing part while I'm gone...

These pictures make me wanna wire the house with power bars and cfl's and grow them all over the house. They are so beautiful, it's a waste to hide them in a little room.

Very Nice.

Thank you but I guess you must of swifted through the thread quickly because you seem to of got it wrong. The vegetation closet is small (2'x2'x9') and has CFL ballasts. The flowering closet is much bigger, 5'x4'x9' (or so) and is equipped with a 400w HPS. I highly doubt that I could of achieved this much growth using only CFL.

Danm man great job +rep
Thank you..!

Back
Top Bottom