JadeLotus' Auto Bubilicious!

I have to say you are getting great help in here, Bridgette looks very healthy,

if I had to choose from all the possibilities suggested, I would

agree with my buddy b.real :high-five: over watering is 90% of most plants health issues.

Don't panic (not that you are) IMO, she will be fine if you feed her a little less.

Off Topic share RE watering, the opposite is true, for humans 90% of poor health symptoms are from dehydration :circle-of-love:

They have been getting nothing but distilled water and banana tea.
image12715.jpg

image12720.jpg
image12721.jpg

image12716.jpg

Id have to agree that at first look they do look a bit over watered. At that age I would water about 1-2 cups every other day or so around the edges of the pot only-(make those roots search for water!). The light spots starting to form could be the first sign of a cal deficiency. I would start adding a cal/mag supplement or at least a tbs of molasses per gal and you should be fine.:goodjob:

They are waaaaay too wet autos really thrive with a nice dry medium especially in early days I dont water at all in the first few weeks let them dry out completely will be a week minimum imo but as soon as it dries watch destiny fly I think its over watering causing bridgettes spots also it causes allsorts of issues I myself have overwater d and my bro killed his first few attempts by watering every few days :roorrip:

Scottish is spot on in regards to autos liking it on the dry side. I think the fact that i water in smaller doses is why i can still water mine every other day. The thing that blows me away with autoflowers is the size of their root systems (which is what they are busy growing right now). I kept waiting and waiting for the growth spurt, but after the grow when I saw the rootballs on these lil girls i was like; "oh, that's what they were busy doing:grinjoint:

:ciao: JadeLotus, you can judge moisture content by the weight of the pot and/or with a stick or just stick your finger in the soil to check for moisture, don't feed until finger/soil is dry, not moist. your 2 girls will be fine:high-five:,

best way to establish roots, is to force the plant to search for moisture, they do this by making more roots to find the water, over waterring will make some lazy roots. I learned most everything the hard way, lol.

3 days? with those big containers and those smallish plants you should be going at least a week without watering. my plants which are almost root bound like water every other day, sometimes every third day.

congrats on the female. your plants look good. if you keep it up you should have some really nice buds in the near future.

I agree with b.real.I water my small plants every five days and they are outdoor in direct sun.
3 days? with those big containers and those smallish plants you should be going at least a week without watering. my plants which are almost root bound like water every other day, sometimes every third day.

congrats on the female. your plants look good. if you keep it up you should have some really nice buds in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom