JadeLotus' Auto Bubilicious!

Here is Bridgette in her new home! I repotted her with one true leaf showing. Already see new growth!
image12175.jpg

Nice to see your auto grow.They said 8 weeks,maybe under 24-0 and dwc or hydro.Mine automazar is also 70-80 days plant but mine is 100days old and ready for harvest in few days.She will be done when she wants.Don't cut,transplant,top or fim autos because of it's lifecycle it can decrease yield and plant height.Love auto's and little impatient to see bubulicious in bloom.:thumb:

Nice to see your auto grow.They said 8 weeks,maybe under 24-0 and dwc or hydro.Mine automazar is also 70-80 days plant but mine is 100days old and ready for harvest in few days.She will be done when she wants.Don't cut,transplant,top or fim autos because of it's lifecycle it can decrease yield and plant height.Love auto's and little impatient to see bubulicious in bloom.:thumb:

High Jade :passitleft: First a prayer for Xavier :adore: I see you are getting some guerillahaze :thumb:, tips in here.

He is now, by far, my favorite Croatian & a fellow member "growing by the sea, just like me"

I'm a poet, and I didn't even, knowit.

Bridgette looks very happy, I hope her sisters pops up today, another prayer for Mrs X :adore:

I don't plan on doing anything else to her. I started her in one of those jiffy pucks then put her in her final home after she broke through the soil. I can't wait for her to finish. Hopefully I get some of that pink bubblegum smell and flavor!

I hope you do. Ive run 8 seeds of fem bubs finaly found the one, keepin her as a mom. The wife and I love this strain.

Back
Top Bottom