Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grayhawk

Bubblelicious strain

Its plants grow vigorously and finish flowering in about 8 to 10 weeks. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain phenotypes will actually display a distinct pink bubblegum scent and flavor. This strain of cannabis seeds is also very suitable for medical marijuana users.

White Strain
Yes
Feminized Seeds
No
Medical Use
Yes
Effect
Stoned (Body Buzz, Relaxing Effect)
Flowering Period
8 - 10 weeks
Average Yield
350 - 450 g/m² in SOG
Flavor
Sweet, Smooth
Plant Height
Short
Cultivation
Indoor
Plant Type
Predominantly Indica

:welcome:
week 2
427_1_.jpg

:peace:
week 3
WP_000549.jpg

WP_000550.jpg
:thumb:

I use CFLs
4 - white CFLs at 2700k
3- t5 tubes 21 inches long. at 4000k
2 Blue Lights at 2700k ea
3 -Red lights at 3000k ea

portable grow box. 24x 24 x 68 tall

vent 4 inch fan. 2

kool , my first grow took long time. but I never did anything to it. just put it a pot and let it grow. it got about 5ft tall and either I had to cut it or finish it out to early. I am seriously thinking topping them until I have about 6-8 branches and then try to supper crop them a little. Just bend over some of them stems , I mean , to let lower half catch up.

I hate learning something. but its painful I guess.

Been wanting to try this one for a while. Hey, in your profile pic, are those your weimaraners? Beautiful dogs. I had a silver and miss the crap out of him. Made me smile to see the three of them in pic

I use CFLs
4 - white CFLs at 2700k
3- t5 tubes 21 inches long. at 4000k
2 Blue Lights at 2700k ea
3 -Red lights at 3000k ea

portable grow box. 24x 24 x 68 tall

vent 4 inch fan. 2

Very interesting combination of lights. :bravo: I've never heard of using colored CFL's. I'll bet it works almost as nice as the LED's. This will be an exciting grow to follow. I am very interested in your results Grayhawk! :goodjob:
:420::circle-of-love:

Your much to kind GrayHawk... Sorry I have been so negligent with checking in but have been trying to get my outside grow on and have come to realize I am old and this zhit hurts...... Been loading and moving huge pavers in the backyard to help get the camouflage going. My fella set a trellis for me for my flux girl to go under but now I'm worried about the weather we are getting ready for so most likely will have to bring them in tonight. They are calling for a low in the 40's. I certainly wish it would make up it's mind. I hated day before yesterday at 91 degrees but somewhere in the middle would be great... Looks like you are making progress. If I can answer any questions for ya just let me know... I really will try and get there as soon as I can. Just seems like every time I try and leave the property lately something happens so I think I am just not going to leave for a bit but I do want to get to the flea market by you so eventually I will get there. Can you order the ProMix HP for me or do you have to have a larger order than just the 1 bale? Any who let me know.... Have a great gloomy rainy day..... :circle-of-love:

Yahoo. first step in my State we now can grow hemp for industrial use.

cant believe it. we did something right. LMAO

small step but in right direction anyway

Back
Top Bottom