Deege420s Automatic Strains In The Garden 2012 Season

Well Deege420, looks like my auto popped the tap this afternoon, she has been place under the covers and sent to bed with a nice warm blanket on top she should pop up from under the covers in a day or so. Any good info on auto's out there in our community I can visit?

Are you planting in your big pots for now and transplanting later , or do you do this one planting and leav them there?

Should be interesting. Don with auto's you, me and who else ?
Just wanted to glad your are up. I'll be watching.
Good luck

If you go into my started threads into the questions journal I have for anyone that has growing questions, theres a wembley on there(which is what Im growing) and it was like 4 foot at day 46.... idk how lol that shit was nuts... also ummmm if I can remember correctly XLR8 grew a big bang auto that produced 4.7 ozs! So theres much hope for my next grow and all of us growing autos. Im just like giving them a TON of air with the air pot and perlite mixture with the HIGH POROUS soil.... Should be watering quite frequently but gonna let get COMPLETELY dry before water because this was the problem with the last autos.

Well mine dropped a big fat honker for a tap root, I wont be surprised If tomorrow she pops the soil.

Well Congrad's on ur's popping to. This is going to be fun.
better get to be is 2:22 here &time for sleep.
Catch you all tomorrow.

:peace:
Thanks for the congrats! no green yet for me..... But CONGRATS to you too! This isss gonna be a lot of fun!
My autos are both lowryders and totally different. One is about 6" tall, and is only getting wider. the other is twice as tall, I had to supercrop it to keep it at bay. The taller one I think will give a decent yield, the shorter one will be like an 8 if I'm lucky
Hey man you live, you grow, and you learn. Sounding good though! Hope the best for you! :Namaste:

DPP - yes I have been, I will be keeping up with the auto's. My freebie is a Auto Mini Gun it just got put into soil.
BTW :thanks:

@seagem, do you all ready check deege420's journals out, if not then he is a top bloke, go over and have a look he got some auto's over their

its going to be good to compare all these autos, i got 2 going now and need to repot the 1, i was told they wouldnt get to big but it seems they get as big as a normal plant in veg, they just seem to get their a bit quicker, thats what i have found with mine, the 1st was slow, but the 2nd showed sex at week 2 and has not stopped growing since, its shown its female and thats as far as its got flower wise but its still getting bigger and bigger, i think the estimated harvest times are slightly more a guess than acurate, imo

the bubblicious is a deformed little bugger. lol

If this rain goes away it would help the growing a lot.... rain season sucks..

i agree..i talked to mother nature..we got a deal...1 day rain...next day sun...JH #2 is on a growing spurt...putting out 5 bladed leaves...fast

ok guys sorry for the late update. but here they are, Starting with my DEFORMED Bubblicious! It sprouted like this i swear! All these autos are on DAY 6

Bubblicious Automatic (3 gallon smart pot with 25% perlite 75% Promix HP)

twentytwo.jpg

Next is the II Diavolo Automatic 5 gallon nursery pot with 50% perlite 50% Promix HP

twentyone.jpg

And finally is the Critical Automatic in a 5 gallon smart pot with 10% perlite and 90% Promix HP

twenty.jpg

looks like the auto's are on their way to veg now, cant wait to see how they compare to mine, will be good to see how these autos grow depending on strain, some people got 1/8 per plant but i have seen anything up to 5oz per auto, so its going to be good to see how these turn out, i had to harvest my kush as well today, i was looking at it and found some pm, an inner bud was resting on a bigger bud and when i pulled them apart i noticed pm, so its been chopped to stop it spreading, i was hoping for more trichs to go orange, but id say about 20% across the plant was orange so should still be a good smoke, i thought id get less than the nl x bb but these buds are so fat and heavy i think i got more weight wise off the kush, ill weight it tomorrow and see what wet weight is,

i wouldnt worry about the deformed growth its the same way my g13 started and it was slow to grow but seems ok now,

@seagem, when i soaked my g13 and it broke seed and i planted it, it then took about 10 days to brake out the soil, seems the g13 isnt stable and grows weird, but its made up for it and is growing ok now and well in flower, so give it time, im sure it will brake out the soil soon

thanks dpp - I was worried about it. Not sure I want to grow another problem strain, the last 4 months have been hell on me. Just have to learn more patience i guess.:thumb:

i wouldnt worry about the deformed growth its the same way my g13 started and it was slow to grow but seems ok now,

@seagem, when i soaked my g13 and it broke seed and i planted it, it then took about 10 days to brake out the soil, seems the g13 isnt stable and grows weird, but its made up for it and is growing ok now and well in flower, so give it time, im sure it will brake out the soil soon

Back
Top Bottom