Nirvana's Bubblelicious

May I ask, if you measured feed in PPM, what was the highest you ever feed you Bubb while in flower?

Sorry AG, I was way ripped when I answered this before. The Bubb was grown in DWC and the ppm was kept at about 1700 - 1800. I switched to soil and don't measure anything anymore. I apologize for the wrong answer before. :peace: :Namaste:

Here are a few Bubb buds left from an old grow.

DSCF003616.JPG
DSCF003711.JPG

i have 3 more of the bubblelicious strain left. i got 10 total seeds 3 were males. out of 7 so hopefully my next set will be least one female.
i only cropped it once small and got few branches. I should get few buds. im on 26 day now. top buds are 1 inch long now. and lower sections are small. im understood its to late really to do anything but let it grow. So we learn and we do better next time. maybe i can get next set like or similar to yours there. i cant wait till taste it. I had it once when i was in Holland and it was so relaxing.
taste was smooth. I cant wait !!!!!:goodjob:

Rolex, im no expert but what I did is between veg and flowering stage. I put the plants under dark ness for 24hrs to set times to run at much cooler night than daytime. with temps in 80s and lights will be too hot for them plants. And I put a red spectrum light to help the flowering stage. I went from 24 hours pure light to 18hrs next day went to 12 hrs now I am at 10 hrs. to simulate coming of winter. just like natural plants do for fall.

Hope that gives u an idea. to help. also I run CFLs this only my second grow. I have graduated to big boy stag yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom