Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I think so from what everyone is saying. double the height then crop one more time. or bend few stems so rest plant can catch up some. then put them into flowering.

dang they look beautiful, nice pretty
WP_000604.jpg
WP_000603.jpg
leaves.

TEN commandments of SMOKE

rule 1 Left handed rule always pass to the left. :passitleft:

rule 2 He who rolls it must light it. :rollit:

rule 3 Never complain of free smoke :cool:

rule 4 Never turn down free smoke :bongrip:

rule 5 If bowl is empty always , I mean , always you must RELOAD IT !! :yahoo:

rule 6 He who owns it, picks the music we are listening too :adore:

rule 7 Always Honor Medical use :roorrip:

rule 8 Never smoke in public if the fuzz is around :tokin:

rule 9 Never Smoke with a person named Bogart. :yummy:

rule 10 NEVER

EVER

EVER

:15: Ever MISS

:party:

LOL I wish. SBR is defiantly fantastic for sure. almost fell in love with it. sure hated to run out. i milked that to last drop.
i cried when it was gone. lmao

Might have issue with one now. looks like a zinc problem with one plant. not another one has this issue. so I know it is something going wrong with it.

WP_000623.jpg

WP_000624.jpg

WP_000622.jpg

WP_000621.jpg

I added zinc to my water today just a touch of it. see if the ends and sides get better.
the ends at tips are dead and side of the leaves are die-ing one few leaves. not a lot of leaves but few of them.
will see.
add zinc tablet 60mg to gallon of water.
gave 1 cup of water only to plant. with clean water behind. to make 2 cups total.
so far plants been doing great with 2 cups water every day in 1/2
seem to be doing good with that ratio.

No silly I have the bottle you gave me and the bottle I ordered from Cramazon finally came so I was thinking maybe you needed it back. If I were you I would try giving her a dose of the cal/mag too. I don't think you would hurt her and it may be what she needs. My ugly SBR is the only one I have had that even kinda looked like that only much worse and it was all my fault. She was thirsty and it's amazing what happens when you give them water when you have been forcing a drought on them....dahhh but she is one of the girls I have been giving the cal/mag to and man what a difference. May not help yours a bit but it was miracle go go juice to mine....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom