Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone seen this phenotype before that's grown the bubbles?
PhotoGrid_1404083302994.jpg
PhotoGrid_1404083791945.jpg

holla lol YELLL SCREAM> YES yes yes lol
love to have one hun. what u want for it. don't have money but we can figure out something.

heck yeah . looks great. a lot buds to let grow too.. see I wish mine could do that. but I am limited on space. in 24x24x56 dark room
I put two plants in. till I can get my female. going. but I just now learned to clone too. so ill be there oneday.

ok in English please.
whats 1.8 n stuff.
I think it's hieroglyphics....:circle-of-love:
lol ok. that's way above my head. im just simply farmer , with seeds I put in ground and if they grow they grow.
lmao
Is there something other than that we are supposed to be doing...:goof:.....:circle-of-love:
holla lol YELLL SCREAM> YES yes yes lol
love to have one hun. what u want for it. don't have money but we can figure out something.
Well I was sorta talking about lending it to ya. I want it back but I just don't need it right now.......:circle-of-love:

lmao. lol
well, darn lmao. its ok hun. I really need it for ever. lol. but its fine hun. ill get one. made.
I have most equipment to make a few of them. just haven't got time to make one. yet. maybe after this grow ill make one.
plus u don't need to make a special trip just for that.

thank you tho.

anyone got an idea why im having few dry leaves in veg stag. I have about 2 weeks before flowering stag.
im using no nutes in water atm. but I did run some last week. can that be cause of it.
or is the plant telling me to put in flowering stag.

anyone got an idea why im having few dry leaves in veg stag. I have about 2 weeks before flowering stag.
im using no nutes in water atm. but I did run some last week. can that be cause of it.
or is the plant telling me to put in flowering stag.

Grayhawk, do you have any pictures that you can post, (pictures would help out greatly)? Where are the leaves at...on the bottom...on the top...all over? Are they turning yellow too or just drying out? It could be a sign that it needs nutes.

subbed. your plants are going to be huge. recommended veg time is 2-3 weeks.

Question for the smarter than me, ok I have 9-10 week flowering stage seeds. means 9-10 weeks till buds show up. correct. I hope, least what I am understood. ok if that is true. how long should the veg stage be. same. or little more. depending on height of plant, whatever you prefer. what would the answer be.
I am trying to figure best time to put plants in flowering stage. I want long flowering stage this go around.

help me out here.!!

When the breeder specifies 9-10 weeks of flower the refer to the period of time from the start of when 12/12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness is started unless otherwise specified.

Back
Top Bottom