TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

420-magazine-mobile614195887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898253995.jpg
and a 420 good luck for you blaze buds on the leafs

From Balls deep in buds

Bag seed blaze . It's got like 5 leafs with buds growing out of the middle and other leafs have two or 3 leaves growing out if the middle

From Balls deep in buds

Mr Blaze back at it again..

The selection looks super tight something looking forward to!

Congrats on the last grow that blue venom is someting wow.

Good luck and may the dank fairys be with you sir.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Mr Blaze back at it again..

The selection looks super tight something looking forward to!

Congrats on the last grow that blue venom is someting wow.

Good luck and may the dank fairys be with you sir.

Thanks brother! That blue venom smacks you in the face. LOL!

Runt was my best AI. Let it keep going and it will provide!

Thanks for the heads up bud. It's good to know. :thumb:

Thanks brother! That blue venom smacks you in the face. LOL!

Thanks for the heads up bud. It's good to know. :thumb:
Out of nowhere best way to discribe the sensation is leaking out of your eyes.

Def not for newbies.

:rofl:

Good way to describe it. :) Did you notice that it is mildly psychedelic as well?

UPDATE

1 week old today!

They are picking up some speed now as the roots start to fill the pot. Even the runt is making a valiant effort.

20160916_065144.jpg

:rofl:

Good way to describe it. :) Did you notice that it is mildly psychedelic as well?
Mildly yes the lemon was a bit more trippy.

Where did you get the GH nutrient series?Looking forward you had big succsess with the nutriplex why change?

I must add i switched over to the biobizz series added some EM and Multu kelp all in a airated res.must say big chance.

You found the lemon more trippy? Really? I find the lemon to be quite sedating. It normally just makes me sleep. LOL!

Nutriplex = GH Flora Series ;) Maybe keep that to yourself though. Not sure they want that advertised. Just something I stumbled onto while doing some research on the nutes.

Nice good to know.i want to master the organic first.i started out with the GH powder grow fron greenhouse seeds but it man handled me bad.

Not yet first trying the natural way.but i had to flush for abou 2 weeks to get chemical out.i only flushed with EM and the proof is in the pudding.

Wil you clone this time?

Found it...here's a comp, win free stuff, what's not to like about that :rofl: looking good man..
Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

My main man Grizz! Good to have you here bud. Thanks for the link!

Ive always had a thing for Aurora, but never grown it, ill be interested to see how it goes. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ordered the Aurora beans a while back, but always had some other genetics I would rather grow. So they just sat in the dark, patiently waiting for their turn. LOL! Let's hope they live up to Nirvana's description.

Back
Top Bottom