TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

No hijacking bud. I invited you to post pics here. Those are some beautiful buds. Some nice purps coming through as well. Do you have weights for it yet?

Did I read correct... you have an auto on the go?

Thanks mate, this was the one i ran on the cheapo hydro shop nutes so not expecting much at all, still drying but im expecting around 3-4 oz :thumb:
Yep you read correct :rofl: The G13 - Auto Berry is still going, was in my veg tent doing its own thing, first plant i have on GH nutes, stands in around 2 foot tall :) from here on out she gets treated like a photo :rofl: gave her a big defol last night, will grab a pic next time im in there :thumb:

I'm actually keen to see what she looks like. Seems you aren't disappointed with her.

UPDATE

2 weeks old today!

These are nice and robust, and the growth has been really good these last few days. Will need to up-pot in a few days time. Maybe on monday night. We will see.

20160923_080013.jpg

UPDATE

Day 17 from seed.

They are little powerhouses of growth. I can only veg for 40 days this round. So the faster they grow, the better. Will transplant them into the 5gal smart pots tomorrow night. Then wait a week and top them.

20160926_075324.jpg

Very nice.wow they are going to be big girls.guess you having a hard time telling them apart.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Thanks bud

In person, you can tell them apart. The angle of the pic definitely makes it hard though.

Bottom 2 are Aurora Indica. Middle row are Atomic Bomb and top 2 are the skunks.

UPDATE

Day 19

I transplanted them all last night into 5 gal smart pots. So they look a little droopy this morning. Especially one of the Atomics at top left of pic. They will all perk up in the next 24 to 48 hours though. Then we should start seeing some really impressive growth.

Just 3 more weeks until the flip.

20160928_073711.jpg

UPDATE

3 weeks old

3 of the 6 still looking a little droopy. I must have been a little rough with the transplant. Oh well...

20160930_071507.jpg

I HAVE A FUCKEN AUTO IN THE TENT!!! One of the skunk #1's. I fucken knew it. What a fucken waste. Will never get anywhere near my target yield now. It's already started flowering and it's fucken tiny!!! Aargghhhhhh!!!!!! I hate that seedpod!!!!

Someone offered me a white lavender clone to swap for a cutting of one of my plants. I will have to try and work something out there.

That also means that the other skunk #1 is likely not skunk #1. So I have 2 plants in there and I have no fucking idea what they are except that one of them is puny little auto.

I HAVE A FUCKEN AUTO IN THE TENT!!! One of the skunk #1's. I fucken knew it. What a fucken waste. Will never get anywhere near my target yield now. It's already started flowering and it's fucken tiny!!! Aargghhhhhh!!!!!! I hate that seedpod!!!!

Someone offered me a white lavender clone to swap for a cutting of one of my plants. I will have to try and work something out there.

That also means that the other skunk #1 is likely not skunk #1. So I have 2 plants in there and I have no fucking idea what they are except that one of them is puny little auto.

Ah man....that's pretty lame. :thedoubletake:

journals about to get busy with subs, get the word out, Blaze is rocking the auto adventure... Damn man, that sucks. Why not get couple more going now, you'll have the room to grow couple 12/12?

Ahh man! You did call it! This will happen to me at some point as I know some seeds got mixed up. Hopefully you can get get something figured out! Take a smoke and stare at your plants and something will come to you.

That little seed pod the reason I will never order from Bonza ever again. I have a bag of mixed singles, including 3 autos, due to one of those stupid hockey pucks exploding on me. We cant be the only irritated customers out there. They need to do away with that shipping method! :scratchinghead:

I've heard that they have changed it up Mouser.. Too many complaints not to, probably just had to get through the supply of them they brought.. Poor exercise on their part, would have lost a lot of customers or future ones, me being one...

Sorry about my shitty language in the above post guys. Was just very irritated. It has actually put me off this grow. Such a pity, because the plants are standing to attention this morning. I'll get over it obviously. I'm thinking it's auto assassin and 8 ball kush in the tent. The one I suspect is 8 ball kush is very indica looking. Squat, bushy and fat dark leaves.

Welcome Riley! I'm not normally this cantankerous! LOL!

As for that seedpod... I spoke to Bonza about a month ago and they were still using those horrible things. I hope you're right Grizz, because I do like their selection and freebies. Also their stealth is pretty good.

Sorry about my shitty language in the above post guys. Was just very irritated. It has actually put me off this grow. Such a pity, because the plants are standing to attention this morning. I'll get over it obviously. I'm thinking it's auto assassin and 8 ball kush in the tent. The one I suspect is 8 ball kush is very indica looking. Squat, bushy and fat dark leaves.

Welcome Riley! I'm not normally this cantankerous! LOL!

As for that seedpod... I spoke to Bonza about a month ago and they were still using those horrible things. I hope you're right Grizz, because I do like their selection and freebies. Also their stealth is pretty good.

I can confirm that they are still using those things. It is part of the reason mine got mixed up. You are right though, the freebies and selection is pretty good there.

Oh well... time to look at other seed banks then. Actually, bonza posts on this forum sometimes. Maybe I should start a thread on the forum FAO Bonza and see if they respond. Then we can get a discussion going.

Back
Top Bottom