TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

Yeah I agree with you guys. Going to try and get rid of everything tonight. Will even give up smoking for a while as well. If they come, the house must be as clean as a whistle. Going to contact a moderator as well, and ask if they can't hold on to the prize. If not, they can keep it.

Damn man... oh well. Got to roll with the punches.

I'm sure they would hold on for you. Stay strong my brother you are being wise and the wise mouse lives another day. Proud of you to take the necessary steps. Also look into signal rather than whatsapp. Snowden recommends it. Signal encrypts everything and if you and the other people delete the convo it's gone forever.

Keep us updated I am sending smoke and prayers your way man. Everything is gonna be fine because you are being a man of action. I would give reps but you were the last person I gave them to and it won't let me!

Sounds like some interesting genetics. You going to start a journal?

Bummer your boy got rolled. It's a gut wrenching feeling whether to slash and grab or not. As far as the journal I'm still contemplating :) just tossed the ladies in flower last week so it will be awhile before the money shots haha

Listen to a man who didn't listen to his gut and lost year(S) of his life over growing10 plants. Get rid of all that shit even the baggies under the kitchen for the kids school lunch and the scale also if I were you I would delete my phone write down essential numbers and give them to a close friend to hold leave nothing not even nutes bro don't forever any cameras you may have used with memory chips

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thanks for the support and advice guys. I found someone who will take everything tonight, and I mean everything. Including nutes, equipment, plants, stash and all related accessories.

Ohioboy, I hear you bud. Solid advice as well. I feel better already knowing that I'm doing what needs to be done.

I will be back though. Next time will be offsite and no more loose lips either.

Sorry to hear of your problems but good move Blaze. Always think safety first mate!:thumb: Best of luck!

Thanks brother!

You will see me here again with another grow. It's also only a matter of time before they start relaxing the laws around here. It sucks that we're so behind the times though.

Trust me when I say you don't want to spend any time in a holding cell here.

Thanks brother!

You will see me here again with another grow. It's also only a matter of time before they start relaxing the laws around here. It sucks that we're so behind the times though.

Ahh man, really would have liked to have seen what a better grower could do with the AI's than I did. Safety always first! Be smart.

I'm lucky enough to live in one of the few places where it is legal and it's little reminders like these that make me appreciate it more and more. Sorry to hear man!

Thanks brother!

You stay safe man. Dust will settle and you'll be good.

Mr Blaze. Already making the second round I see. Very nice, bro. Im subbed here as well. You got around to buy seeds I see. I think I remember you (or was it someone else from SA) saying that it is very dangerous to procure them from abroad. Anyway, im subbed. Im still in the middle of near harvest time, yet I am already having deep thoughts on which seed to drop into the soil for second round later on. Decision decision. How did you decide between dropping new strain versus redoing the same thing. A matter of comfort versus being adventurous IMO.

Edit:
Damn I just made it to the few last pages, and I hope you are doing fine, dude. Fingers crossed for you from fellow grower across the globe.

Most everything gone now. Just the tent that needs to be taken down and then that will be gone later today as well.

What a shit situation. Feeling a little depressed about it all now. This is more than just a hobby for me.

It'll pass mate.. You done the right thing, don't let it consume you though, once it's all out you'll be able to see shit clearer and be able to decide which way to go from there...

Think worst case that can happen to you now blaze? You sit back in your nice house waiting for the heat to go away then start again when the times right.

Think of the worst case if you get dint stop now?

You have done the best thing here by far. Thoughts with your and you friend.

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Ah man that sux, just caught up bro :( when it all comes down to it they are just plants, best to think of your family before them, good call on pulling it all out i know it must have been painful to see them go, i know exactly what you mean about it being more than a hobby, it consumes me. Best thing is they have nothing on you now so its just a matter of riding it out and getting back into it soon when all is clear :thumb:
Hope it all sorts itself out nice and quick for you mate so you can get back into it again, you had plans on moving soon didnt you? could be a good way to start fresh, nice new stealth area that only you know about :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom