THC Bomb: One Outdoor Girl

Got some of her ready to hang up right today:

Smells very sweet!!!

P1120222r01.jpg
P1120224r01.jpg

P1120220r01thcb.jpg

Yeah, she does seem pretty leafy---as she looks, The main cola and some of the upper nugs will make for some better smoke and pics too, hopefully:smokin: .......it's just too bad I couldn't have left her out for another month.......though she looked finished for the most part and it rained like a (*^&) for long enough to have costed me the majority, if not all, of her......to the fricken mold around here.......

Yo man looking good how much longer till its ready im looking at days now

Well, more pics: I am able to keep her up for another week or so according to the weatherman..........boy would that be nice....

P1120107r092009.jpg
P1120112r092009.jpg

P1120094r01_091709.jpg
P1120090r01_091709.jpg
P1120089r01.jpg

P1120110r092009.jpg
P1120092r01_091709.jpg

I 'll get the good close-ups when I get in there to chop-----these were all on zooom; haven't been within 10 ft of her.........
...........dont want to bring any bugs into this...VVV

P1120104r01_WW_4wks_091709.jpg

She's G-13 Labs WW @ 4wks.....

Have a good week:peace:

I know this is WAAAAAY after the fact, but I had to jump in and say, not only is that bomb a beautiful plant, but it's funny that I am in week 3 of my 1st grow, and I'm using G-13 WW, and I found your thread bc I'm looking towards my next grow, and what new strains I may try, and THC bomb is on my list of candidates. Damn ur WW looks frosty!!

If you're still around, what made you not like bomb for indoors? Any reason I shouldn't go with thc bomb, and if not, any recommendations, and y?

how long was she outdoor for i live in ark i have 4 thc bomb my homeboy gave me some clones im just gone let them do there thang never grow outdoor be for so any thing i need to have open to anything

i have three seedlings now, from some fem seeds. wondering what the phenos will be like, or being fem, if they are much alike. may just have to choose one for outside, myself. i also have one herojuana fem seedling, of the same age. i have heard these bomb seeds are all heavy producers. i have been looking for that. and perhaps either this, or the white rhino, will be the ticket on yield. nice looking plant. i learned something. the jagged leaves, are also a sign of low mg. cool. i have started adding mg, to my feeding, ever ounce in a while.

plants dont need so many nutes. remember. it goes into your lungs. outdoor usually dosent have a problem with pests. outdoor has its own checks and balances. i would not feed anything, past end of august. also. plant into the groud, with at least a hole four feet across, and one ft deep, of good potting soil. roots= yield, and plant size. give up on the bottomless container. cal mag is not needed outdoors, most of the time. im planning on one thc bomb, and one white rhino. i have a few thc, from bomb, fems. good looking plant you have. would have been much, much bigger, planted into a well prepared ground. but, i know what a bummer it is, to trim a plant like that. have done a large jack herer, and a aurora indica, outdoor. and it was hell.

Back
Top Bottom