THC Bomb: One Outdoor Girl

growinman

Alright, I have one girl outdoors this year. She is THC Bomb. I tried her in my indoor and didn't work to my liking so I threw the last clone of it in ffof out behind my chicken shed.....
Well, I put her out there at the very end of June.....thinking it was too late. She's kicking ass, imo. I believe she's quite a bit ahead of most the outdoor girl I've seen in this neck-of-the-woods(PNW). Were lucky and pushing our luck going into Oct/midOct.....and I've always had mold issues past mid-oct.

Anyway, this girl's going to make it nicely(knock on wood!). Not even the first of Sept and she's set in her buds and now bulking out......

She doesn't have a name---I didn't really start paying attn to her until 2 weeks ago.....

FFOF, 4-5gl pot w/bottom cut out......not much nutes.....dosed her a bit with MorBloom(AlaskaFish fert co), mollasses, and some BMO FlowerPower. Nothing(just water) for the past week until today I gave 3tsp TigerBloom in 1.5gl water......now I am thinnking just mollasses.......

What would you do as far as the nutes?? I am totally hydro anymore and just useing GH FloraSeries right now......though I have KoolBloom powder and liquid, canna's canna boost, pk 13/14-------oh, also all three of the micros from FF........

Okay..........

P1110924r01_083009.jpg
P1110954_r01.jpg

P1110944_r01.jpg
P1110951_r01.jpg
083009cola.jpg

Wow........I KNOW I took more and better pics than that........but you get the idea, kind of? I 'll get up some more later....:grinjoint:

gman:peace:

Thankyou very much,HazeSeeker!!

I found a couple of more pics if there's any interest. Not sure if they'll be in order or not...the dates should be there I guess:

072309--I think
072309.jpg
071509.jpg

this last one said 071509

072509thcb.jpg
P1110887r02.jpg
this one had no date--but within the last week?

This is 082009 and figured she was off on a bud run here.......
082009thcb3.jpg

Okay, have a great week!!:yummy::grinjoint:

gman:peace:

Haha, missed last week and nobody even noticed:slide:

This'll be the last batch of pics until I chop....then I 'll finish this.

TCHB_090909.jpg
P1120052r01.jpg

P1120059r01.jpg
P1120064r01.jpg

P1120056r01.jpg
P1120038r02web---.jpg
<---see the web?

P1120065r01.jpg
P1120039thcb_090909.jpg

Not too bad considering she went out in mid June and I haven't as much as touched a leaf on her or gotten very close(for fear of getting a bug on me and bringing it inside....).

Hopefully our weather will hold out a few more weeks.....

:peace:gman

very nice man +rep, tell me this, how do you keep them clean from pests over there ?

:grinjoint:Thank you WeedRyder!! As for the pests......haha.......is why I hate the outside while doing inside. I brought mites into my indoor a few years back and it took over a year to get rid of them.....yeah, nuke:surrender: with AVID.......worked the first time.
Anyway, :focus:, what I do now is just stay the F away from it, haha. NO! Like this morning, first thing, and the last time I think, I hosed her down with a mix of neem oil and organicide, as well as all of the area around her. I mix it up in a commercial 2 gal pump-up sprayer. I did this 3 times with her. Had I had more plants that I was counting on I would have gone about the pests a bit different from the get. But basicly, I'd just change it up a bit each round, to prevent/slow immunities in the bugs. I 'd also keep a much closer eye on them and then do a complete shower/clothes change before going inside(anywhere) if I were growing there too.......

Thanks again for checking out my girl and rep back at yah!:grinjoint::roorrip:

:peace:

Thanks shaggy-420! And she's getting more purple by the day. In fact I went to check on her awhile ago and she has the aroma of ??, sweet, almost grape like.....definately something new for me!!

And she's getting more beautiful by the day....... I may get a pic or two up in a day or so to show the change....... I am anything but disappointed with her and she's really filling out!

gman

Well, more pics: I am able to keep her up for another week or so according to the weatherman..........boy would that be nice....

P1120107r092009.jpg
P1120112r092009.jpg

P1120094r01_091709.jpg
P1120090r01_091709.jpg
P1120089r01.jpg

P1120110r092009.jpg
P1120092r01_091709.jpg

I 'll get the good close-ups when I get in there to chop-----these were all on zooom; haven't been within 10 ft of her.........
...........dont want to bring any bugs into this...VVV

P1120104r01_WW_4wks_091709.jpg

She's G-13 Labs WW @ 4wks.....

Have a good week:peace:

So great to see an outdoor grow into flower. In the first lot of pics, you asked a question about nutrients?

From the pics, I think your plants could use some magnesium. Some epsom salts, a tablespoon to 4 gallons, should fix the curled up leaf edges, so much a giveaway to the deficencies. Other than that, your grow is awesome. Hope the plants smoke up as well as they look!!

:cheer:Thanks for checking my girl out and commenting!!!:grinjoint: ..it's been pretty quiet around here:cool:

I did add epson and cal/mg(thanks DGNDH-+rep)-------it's looking like the weather is going to hold for at least close to two more weeks!!:thanks: ....so I even another dose of flower nutes---BigBloom, TigerBloom, Cha-Ching at a pretty weak rate. I hope by doing that I am not restarting her growing......the trics are just going cloudy now. I will get in there close with a magnifier here in the next couple of days and get some better pics, finally.......

Yeah, sorry this page probably takes forever for many to load, with the pics and all........but never made it past page one either.......maybe with this post, haha.......

.......and a couple more pics.........is this girl like too purple?? The trics seem kind of short.......hmmmmmmm

P1120119r01_092309.jpg
P1120121r02_092309.jpg
P1120120r01_092309.jpg

P1120121r01_092309.jpg

What do you think??

Thanks for the comments!!

I 've been pretty lame when it comes to this journel......I have the pics and will finish this up soon........
Actually, my THCB girl is still out hanging in a costco canopy bldg; and has been for over three days now..... just checked and she's holding fine, no mold or anything..... I need to get her trimmed up and inside so she can dry and get ready for curing. I am just so reluctant to even touch her, haha,(is why she's still there) for fear of mites....... I am an inside guy, that's for sure!

gman

I 'll get her taken care of soon and get up a pic or two.......

Back
Top Bottom