Weedtastics white russian soil grow

hi guys sorry for leaving you guys hanging i had a real bad day yesterday.........ok the full story...............4 days ago we decided to take our vent pipe out (it was blowing out into the next shed without a filter on it) the wife commented on the smell ....it was only the veg room vent pipe so only really a slight smell but i promised no smells so had to deal with it.....we poked it thru the veg room curtain and intended to pipe into the ruck fan out take................ as we have been smoking a really huge amount of weed recently we got lazy and did not connect the pipe up we thought our ruck fan (outake) wud be able to cope with it no problem it ran like that for 3 days...............on entering the grow room yesterday morning i noticed condensation on the walls and door.......i new imediatly the buds wud be damp so called my grow bud and he came over and we went in to check for bud rot..........and yes indeed we have it............. it has so far destroyed half our crop .........on entering the grow room this morning i thought i wud check my grow buds half of the grow and more horror to find another 2 colas infested with bud rot........as yet i have not checked my half of the grow room for more i just don t have the heart to go in there at this present moment ............i will leave you with the worst pics ive ever had to take and hope that no one ever has to suffer this terrible bud rot................be lucky weedtastic

js1024_DSC04049.jpg

i wud just like to add you cannot see bud rot from outside the plant its only when you pull the buds right back to the stems you actually see it...............its real shit all this but on a happier note i have 7 clones ready for flowering in about 3 weeks so not all total disaster and after making a mistake like this and losing so much 2 weeks from harvest its a well learnt lesson i won t do that again lol.................be lucky weedtastic

but is it bud mold all over or just some few ones ?
i can see theres still good parts on that bud in the picture you can take the mold parts off and try cure the rest...

thanks for the info and yes we have stripped all the mold off and started to cure the rest about 4 ounzes and yes still better than i can buy on the street but still hurts like hell lol............be lucky weedtastic

Man that sucks!!! I had the same thing happen last year in my greenhouse... Its a real heartbreaker to see you lose so much nice herb. Big bud just turns to mush... I ended up cutting out the bad stuff and making oil out of what I could salvage. Sad to see it happen to you....

OUCH!!! So sorry to hear about the rot issue, that sucks, Im glad you at least go something out of all you hard work. And thank god for clones. Good luck..

Back
Top Bottom