Weedtastics white russian soil grow

DUde,
Your plants are doing greatZ! I see mostly clear as well, but don't they look bejeweled? Looks like diamond drops on the leaves. Very nice. Your buds looking very nice as well frostly and I'll bet sweet and aromatic!
Looking awesome~!
Fin

They look great dont they?!
Nice work... starting to look more cloudy, maybe still: 60-40% Clear to Clear. Try and see if you can get any on a slight angle, off the edge of a leaf.
Like mini mushrooms all over your buds :ganjamon:
hi mate thanks for the info really appreciate it ill try later to get some better shots............be lucky weedtastic

ya nice to be able to see tricomes....look super and i would guess same as fuuji...but hard to say with photo...super job here brother grower :)

hi mate also thanks for info i appreciate it and glad your enjoying the grow.........be lucky weedtastic

4325.jpg

He took the cut from a flowering plant. Now they have to revert to vegetative growth. This will be interesting. I never saw it, only read. The 2nd clone pic looks like she's already got new growth. Is that what I'm seeing? The colas on the girls in flower look fat. I like the way u maintained the profile of ur canopy. Nice utilization or space. +reps on a nice grow.

Back
Top Bottom