Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi guys gonna do a mini update as things sure are moving round here first pic is for BWC bay area remember this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedtastic
this is one of the ladies about 2 weeks behind the main ones
9132.jpg

Keep her healthy. She's off to a hell of a start. If the growth isn't to skinny of spindly I'd mom her. Also consider LSTing like now, this bitch right here can be a star IMO! open up the middle by bending and tyonf all of those branches to the edge of the pot. I was reading about cutting clones from flower and the reading recommended removing the majority of the bud. Do u do this or u just cut and stuck? I will be watching this closely. I like what ur doin. Oh yeah keep that mom thing in consideration so u don't have to keep cloning clones. I've heard bad thng can happen down the line like some form of genetic degradation. Not sure. Never took this approach but I'm on the heels of success. I want this to be a success so I can try it. U were right about the supercroping and I appreciate the introduction. Good luck man and keep it up.

heres a different lady wot ive decided to do this grow is try and not have to supercrop them but to top as many as i possibly can and keep em small and bushy i have been topping these plants from the minute go and i intend on doing this for the remainder of the veg 2/3 weeks.........
remember the last pics where the clones and are growing at much higher speed as they are under my 400 watt HPS the rest are still under my 400 watt MH i must add im streching the 3 main clones to see if i can get them to catch up with my 5 main girls thats wot ive noticed vegging under hps stretchs the plants and the metal hallide gives shorter node spacing therefore my intension is once the 5 main girls go into flower i will put the clones back under the mh to thicken them up heres the pics
js1024_DSC04292.jpg

Looks like you off and running on a great start. Not that its a surprised. Im sure your sad one will perk up in a couple of days and show her true colors. Once again great start and cant wait to learn and watch your progress..

I have an address lined up for a seed delivery. Now I need to do some serious shopping for strains I know are as expected.
Probably gonna stick to Canadian suppliers just to stay out of customs.
lol I might need a second flowering closet. Gonna have to do a rebuild on the spare bedroom double closet I think.
And I was gonna stick to 2 plants,lol.4 probably is pushing that led.
I should put those russians on the list.

I have an address lined up for a seed delivery. Now I need to do some serious shopping for strains I know are as expected.
Probably gonna stick to Canadian suppliers just to stay out of customs.
lol I might need a second flowering closet. Gonna have to do a rebuild on the spare bedroom double closet I think.
And I was gonna stick to 2 plants,lol.4 probably is pushing that led.
I should put those russians on the list.
oh yea go get em mate the world is your oyster pick a strain these guys round here have grown it and know it hehe i wish one day i cud let mine go to do wot they do naturally and not worry about head room ......one day i will before i quit for sure......many years from now hehe........be lucky weedtastic....edit id like to do ak47 and white widow coz thats wot we got with the added white russians being a hybrid 2 different phenos edit again stonners previlidge i do like the look of chronic by serious seeds in fact after getting 6 ladies from 11 seeds from serious seeds i think they are both a great smoke and heavy yielder these whie russians of theres c mon i don t wanna be there sponser but hey after the punishment we put em under and wot they yielded gez worth the extra few pounds to play with these girls all day long ops rambling ...........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom