Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi mmmmick yea mate ive thought it thru , i cud rig a cheap one up but if you look at my grow space i have 5 inches of room down the right hand side how cud i get in to water ? i cant pull em towards myself like i normally do coz they wud get stuck in the net........... if i cud just get round this little prob........ id go for it lol .........so c mon guys any suggestions greatly appreciated thanks for havin a go mate really appreciate it...........be lucky weedtasic

Looking really good man...great job training....and they are pretty close even without scrog...A cd here a book there and they are always even :)
ha ha ha tunes your not wrong there mate...any thing to make em even lol cheers mate...........be lucky weedtastic

hi mmmmick yea mate ive thought it thru , i cud rig a cheap one up but if you look at my grow space i have 5 inches of room down the right hand side how cud i get in to water ? i cant pull em towards myself like i normally do coz they wud get stuck in the net........... if i cud just get round this little prob........ id go for it lol .........so c mon guys any suggestions greatly appreciated thanks for havin a go mate really appreciate it...........be lucky weedtasic

so true weedtastic, I'm still in a 2 plant mindset. Don't mind my babbling, please.lol
scrog em and run some damn drip tubes, rofl.

hmmm 2' x 4"(or 6") pvc pipe split lengthwise, 1 end cap split in half to fit pipe, 20 or so feet of 3/8 or 1/2 inch tubing, silicone, wood/whatever plugs for selective watering control. split pipe lengthwise, apply split end caps to one section of pipe. Drill a line of holes in the low point of capped pipe channel(1 per plant), silicone the tubing into holes with enough protruding to trim flush after curing.
mount split pipe anywhere of suitable height to allow flow.
position tubing in pots clipped or staked (coathanger anchors?). ensure that there are no low points on tubing paths to pots
add plugs to holes in pipe channel skipping those requiring water/nutes.
Add solution to your new cheap and dirty watering manifold and don't do all pots at one time because you might find you're scrambling to plug too many holes at once,lol

^^^ sorry, I was smoking finger hash and this just happened.
mmmmick assumes no responsibility for flooding that may result from extended use of your previous crop. (but he would feel bad about it, lol)(the flooding part, not the extended use)

just kiddin, I know you still need to be able to heft them to feel how dry etc.

ha ha mmmmick sounds like a nice buzz you got going over there lmao im still not giving up thou lol if i cud give up my veg area im in so working on the wife at the mo ie ill do the dishes tonite ill go the shops for you dear ill scrub your back in the bath tonite.....i want your wardrobe for my veg room lol think ill ask her on her fourth orgasm lmao.... havin a good drink tonite so we will see ha ha ......hey mate thanks for trying to work something out for me ...greatly appreciated ow and wheres you pics to see wot your starting with this time round ? c mon get off that lazy ass an take some pics ha ha ha.........be lucky mistergreen

ha ha mmmmick sounds like a nice buzz you got going over there lmao im still not giving up thou lol if i cud give up my veg area im in so working on the wife at the mo ie ill do the dishes tonite ill go the shops for you dear ill scrub your back in the bath tonite.....i want your wardrobe for my veg room lol think ill ask her on her fourth orgasm lmao.... havin a good drink tonite so we will see ha ha ......hey mate thanks for trying to work something out for me ...greatly appreciated ow and wheres you pics to see wot your starting with this time round ? c mon get off that lazy ass an take some pics ha ha ha.........be lucky mistergreen

heheh sounds like a good plan, just make sure she has that
4th beer, soften her up a little more. You'll be moving clones by Saturday mornin,lol.

Not much new in my closet. Waiting for the new super skunk x grape crush clone to settle in then I have to get some clones done. Fimmed the Super skunk last night, just the top. Don't want to do much until repotted, it's in a short little 6" pot right now.
I'm tempted to move the two oldest Afi's into flower but I'd like to squeeze 4 plants in and neither of the Big Bud clones are really ready. I guess I could start the Afi's then catch up, but I'm still playing with the idea of a scrog. regenerating the original Afi as mum.
I think I'm gonna hold out for a little while yet, decide how I want to do the screen.

hi all ok time for an update ive been very ill this weekend so watered all on friday morning and only felt well enough this morning to go into my grow room..........wow some girls have grown 6 inches taller........so ive supercropped some tied others down opened a few more up and the smallest ive left to do her own thing..........ive also decided to go into flower today the reason is i have 5/7 inch clones 5 of them which have took real nice im a little worried about being able to keep there size down for the next run after all the flowering plants may go 9 weeks thats a real long time to veg the clones im not sure id have the room either.........ok heres the pics

this first pic is of my favourite girl shes been topped about a dozen times so im hoping for good things ahead with her
js1024_DSC04366.jpg

Back
Top Bottom