Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

and another
js1024_DSC04396.jpg

Damn did u supercrop her to death? If u didn't show the "how to" pics , I'd have thought that u killed her, lol. I know that girl is gonna take up a lot of space. No breaks or splits? Looks like ur off to a good start. Still here, still watchin. Looks like u added more to ur set up too. I c ducting I didn't see b4, also the "panda" plastic I don't remember bein there b4 either. What other improvements did u make?

this first pic is of my favourite girl shes been topped about a dozen times so im hoping for good things ahead with her
js1024_DSC04366.jpg

happy to see you survived the weekend weedtastic.

Easy to see why she's your favorite. Lots of bud sites on that girl.
Nice job supercropping, they'll be climbing by tonight.

looking good

Damn did u supercrop her to death? If u didn't show the "how to" pics , I'd have thought that u killed her, lol. I know that girl is gonna take up a lot of space. No breaks or splits? Looks like ur off to a good start. Still here, still watchin. Looks like u added more to ur set up too. I c ducting I didn't see b4, also the "panda" plastic I don't remember bein there b4 either. What other improvements did u make?
ha ha hi mate no breaks or splits luckily i added dimond mylar a while back and ive now rigged upper proper ventalation ie exhaust in my veg room i also moved my main extraction to the far end of the room so i cud put my lights closer together for more penetrative light on the advise of our local hydr store guys and so far seems all good at the mo.......good to know your still hear watchin.......be lucky weedtastic

:goodjob: how long does super crop stunt plants ? I super cropped my first plant and it seemed to sit for a long time before it recovered.
ha ha wots a long time to you mate ? ive seen the speed your plants grow lol 2/3 day recovery on your grows cud be a long time lol just kiddin yes BWC nailed it ill do an update 3 days on from supercroping and we can take a look and see the progress .........be lucky weedtastic

happy to see you survived the weekend weedtastic.

Easy to see why she's your favorite. Lots of bud sites on that girl.
Nice job supercropping, they'll be climbing by tonight.

looking good

hi mate ha ha good to be back she certainly is my fav but also biggest worry in size 4ft 7 inch i have head room lights take rest of headroom real gamble this girl hey i hope they are all climbing by tonite just not this girl ha ha........be lucky weedtastic

damn i just went over your whole journal looks like your off to a great start this run.And it looks like you've learned a lil bit more.great job!! i'm subscribed..
hi butcher thanks for the kind words yes my last grow i did learn a lot ......wellcome aboard.........be lucky weedtastic

LOL mate....if it don't heal in a couple hours it's too long for me hehe....I did my first plant wrong i am sure cause it had a break in stem and took like weeks to heal...or seemed like weeks :smokin: .... :peace: brother grower and keep it green
yup i thought so ha ha..yup if it snaped gonna take a couple of weeks you cud ov put a wooden splint on it and tapped it .....but thats a diff story ha ha....lovin your grow hope mona lisa turns out female............be lucky weedtastic

Great looking babies!!

I am learning alot just by watching you're last grow and now this one as well.

I am about to start some WR very soon, I was inspired by the bushes you had going last run. I was happy to see you were able to rescue a good bit from the bud rot in time, looked like a great harvest inspite of some problems.

Great going!

I'll be watching this one. :smokin:

Great looking babies!!

I am learning alot just by watching you're last grow and now this one as well.

I am about to start some WR very soon, I was inspired by the bushes you had going last run. I was happy to see you were able to rescue a good bit from the bud rot in time, looked like a great harvest inspite of some problems.

Great going!

I'll be watching this one. :smokin:
hi ak wellcome aboard ... you won t be dissapointed with your choice of strain ha ha mind blowing.......hopefully ill get to the finish line this time and not have to chop early lol...................be lucky weedtastic

hi folks gonna do an update tonite its only been 2 days since you guys saw last pics but i find these white russians go like crazy the first 2 weeks in flower and a little later in this journal im gonna put the biggest growth spurt ie in time period and post all the pics i have in that time period ha ha ha hope that ,makes sense to u guys lol ....heres the pics

Back
Top Bottom