Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

oh yea go get em mate the world is your oyster pick a strain these guys round here have grown it and know it hehe i wish one day i cud let mine go to do wot they do naturally and not worry about head room ......one day i will before i quit for sure......many years from now hehe........be lucky weedtastic....edit id like to do ak47 and white widow coz thats wot we got with the added white russians being a hybrid 2 different phenos edit again stonners previlidge i do like the look of chronic by serious seeds in fact after getting 6 ladies from 11 seeds from serious seeds i think they are both a great smoke and heavy yielder these whie russians of theres c mon i don t wanna be there sponser but hey after the punishment we put em under and wot they yielded gez worth the extra few pounds to play with these girls all day long ops rambling ...........be lucky weedtastic

got 3 strains now, swapped an Afi clone for a super skunk x grape crush. Real close nodes and short bushy plant , heavy body stone. probably will gain a jamaican sative strain a few weeks as well, so I may hold of a bit on the seed order. I'll have too many strains on the go for a while.
yeah a little extra cost for good genetics is definitely worth while. Those russians looked might tasty, and took all the nutes well, cloned without much trouble. worth the cost, for sure.
That mazar link you sent me looks like a real good candidate for my list when I'm ready for seeds, thanks.

Looks like you off and running on a great start. Not that its a surprised. Im sure your sad one will perk up in a couple of days and show her true colors. Once again great start and cant wait to learn and watch your progress..
thanks for your kind words...and im sure she will pick up soon enough thanks for sticking around mate greatly appreciated.......be lucky weedtastic

I finally got a good look at ur light. Is that a warehouse light or flood light or somethin?

yes mate it is indeed a warehouse light and it still has the glass cover on it we took it off to try without the glass wow really hot id say we had to back it off like a further 20inches or so without the glass on it ...now i can get away with 8/10 inches from plants with the glass on althou our hydro guy says the glass stops the blue spectrum of light getting thru dunno if its true or if he wanted me to buy a new light off him ?.... these 3 lights i have we given to us by a friend one don t even have a ballast cover on it hehe ...i know there not pretty but they do a great job......... be lucky weedtastic

hi guys well i just cudn t keep my hands off these ladies lol so ive topped a few more to bring the heights down so as to eventually have an even canopy when i put them to flower......also i have been swaping the ladies around under both the MH and the HPS soon as i top i putem under the hps they seem to recover faster they certainly stretch more ........ive also opened a few of the plants up these clones i took in flower will just not stop kikin out pistol after pistol....real sticky too......a couple of pics

i cudn t top this lady any more so i opened her up to some light ill leave her like this till the secondry growths are just a little bigger than the mains then ill let her go again to keep everything even
js1024_DSC04348.jpg

i cudn t top this lady any more so i opened her up to some light ill leave her like this till the secondry growths are just a little bigger than the mains then ill let her go again to keep everything even
js1024_DSC04348.jpg

I love seein them tied up like that....heheh after they open up and get supercropped they're gonna load right up with new grwth. I've been doing it to every new branch, since you showed how in your last grow.

my buddy does it every internode space but I think he's trying to fight the stretch, but he calls it breaking them. With a twist not a pinch

and a group shot as always i just wanna add it is a lot harder this time round trying to get the canopy even......i wish i had the money to buy the materials for a scrog that wud be nice
js1024_DSC04343.jpg

you could scrog it cheap with a couple of broom handles and some cord/twine, or maybe a couple of cheap plastic grids/lattice work

next grow won't matter if you put 12 ladies out, they'll just hug each other and fill the space,lol.

looking good weedtastic, keep pinching the bitches. (plants only of course)

Back
Top Bottom