Sweet Afghani Delicious S1

Evening all,

Sunday update, the last day of week 8 12/12 here. I have started to flush with plain pH adjusted water a few days ago. There is one or two ambers showing up under the jewellers loupe so a only a bit more to go, another week or a bit more maybe, have to wait and see.
pics from this morning.

SAD_F31.jpg
SAD_F30.jpg

some nice colours and sweet earthy aroma's coming along now. I'll be ordering some more mason jars also as it looks to be a bit more then last run but not counting any un hatched chickens just yet :)

have a good week everyone,

Cheers

Happy monday morning everyone,

I harvested the room over the weekend, I find it a lot of fun to trim cannabis, for the first few hours anyway haha.

SAD_H2.jpg
SAD_H1.jpg

buds all hung and drying now. I'll get some more pics and do a smoke report over the coming weeks. Thanks for following along everyone and welcoming me to 420 mag. Stay tuned for the next run.

:high-five:

Thanks for the kind words guys. The LST info and guides you put on here really helped me a lot snid, I am looking forward to trying the method with a more sativa leaning strain that does not have such crazy close inter node spacing.

It has been cold a wet here since harvest so everything is going along very slowly. I have them hanging on a clothes hoist in the tent with just the extraction fan pulling air up and through the tent, scrubbed by the filter also.

could be a 2 week drying time the way things are going, not going to rush it though, steady as she goes.

:goodjob:

You've convinced me to go with CMH for my next grow.

glad to be of assistance Croatsan, I think they are a great light the Phillips 315 watt, I reckon 2 of them in either a 1.5m square area or a 1.2m x 2.4m area would be the ultimate in efficiency and productivity. after a few more runs I plan to upgrade to the set up I am describing with the current tent I have being converted into a veg tent.

the S.A.D. buds are slowly drying, still wet and cold overall here so steady as she goes.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom