S.A.D. - S1 Sweet Afghan Delicious

My first attempt with DWC single bucket and scrog
Cutting is rooted and ready for DWC my room is only 6 ft.long by 20 inches wide 8 ft. vertical so it is pretty small. I have been growing for 20 years all ebb and flow using rockwool or hydroton this is my first attempt
at dwc or scrog I picked the S.A.D. for its vigorous growth. I'm using hydroton with 5 galloon bucket nuts are sensi grow A,B and a small shot of terpinator after rooted I'm feeding at about 300ppm and 5.7 ph
would like some feedback from you growers please.

Underthunder :thanks: :420:

will add photos soon

Can't really help on the technical side of things, but I can tell you that SAD is some nice smoke and I remember the nugs being quite pretty.
I'll just sit back and watch this baby grow. :popcorn:

2016_03_28_2648.jpg
my water temp was to low at 61 degrees had to wrap a heating pad around it now it is 73 I hope this works

4-2-16 have lots of roots showing every thing looks good so far Sensi-grow nuts at 320ppm 1000 watt mh a little over kill but that's all I got I'm running it at 50% to start with will kick it up to 75% soon I have good ventilation in and out so no heat problems water temp is
66 degrees ph at 5.9 it seems to keep creeping up keeping it at 5.6 seems to be difficult but it still looks healthy and lots of roots should start seeing some good growth soon.
2016_04_02_2651.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

thanks for the nudge Admin sorry for the delay
S.A.D. Sadie is looking good so far hope i can keep it that way my S.A.D. in my ebb and flow did well in the grow cycle but when i went to the flower cycle it started dying not sure why but it didnt do well for the first month but seemed to come back but it will never be what it should be my God berry next to it looks great maybe it just the difference in stains?
Sensi grow nutes with Terpinator and Mad Farmer Silica Shield
4-16-16
2016_04_16_2872.jpg
2016_04_16_2873.jpg

Giving her a two day fresh water flush and then back up to 800ppm I stopped tucking because I noticed that it was really slowing down the flower cycle will have to raise the scrog screen soon already raised it once but this sad seed really takes off in the flower cycle.
2016_05_22_3129_edited-1.jpg

Will be cleaning up the bottom of plant today. I will not use the 5 gallon bucket again because it is just not big enough water reservoir will make something a little different next time, I really don't want to have to add water every day to keep up with this thirsty girl.
2016_05_22_3130_edited-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom