Sweet Afghani Delicious S1

Morning all, its a cold but clear satturday morning here,

I have the rellies coming over this arvy so only time for a quick update, mainly so that I can see the growth timeline progressing aand a quick q about water temps.

I have watered once since last update, this morning backed it off to EC 1.0. I also have been making my nutrients with fresh rain water, its nice and clean but very cold, 8 degrees C this morning. Just wondering if making nutes the night before and putting in a small fish tank water heater would help at all?

took a quick group shot, done a fair bit of lst and pruning last night, I'll get some individual pics tomorrow.

SAD_36.jpg

Cheers :tokin:

girls are growing up fast, and looking great :)
i dont know much bout the water issue but id say you could probably do that maybe do just the water overnight and mix in the nutes after just in case, either way as long as it doesn't heat it to far it should be fine :thumb:

Howdy all,

been a very busy week here so no time for updates or even keeping up with threads, sorry about that, a bit more of a quiet one this week coming. I will be able to do some reading and catch up on everyone's progress and take some more, better photo's to put up.

here is my group shot as of this mornings feed.

SAD_41.jpg

changing the timer to 12/12 after lights out tonight. I still have one plant that throws out a yellow leaf or half a yellow leaf that slowly greens up as it gets bigger but still is paler then other leaves. I swapped out the Epsom salts for some flairform CMX in response, see how that goes hehe.

take it easy everyone, cheers :tokin:

Hey 420 magazine folks,

I have some time off work due to the very wet weather combined with some organization errors that have nothing to do with me so I have some time to spend in my tent and get some individual shots of the ladies.

here is a group photo
SAD_F1.jpg

front right
SAD_F2.jpg

front left
SAD_F3.jpg

rear right
SAD_F4.jpg

rear left
SAD_F5.jpg

they seem to be going well, a little yellow sometimes still but not burnt. the EC of the runoff has dropped to 0.9 so I upped the feed a little today to 1.5 EC. I also pruned them up underneath a little, trying to keep on top of it early before it gets all out of control.

Happy growing everyone :roorrip:

I pick the one I want but is expensive to buy. Might as well make it worth while winning, lol..

I picked DP blueberry, I grew it outside over the 2014/15 season. It was a very nice plant that gave me 12 oz's or so all up lasted me until may this year. I pulled it early because the rain started early that year and I would love to grow it out under lights and let it fully ripen.

herbie says that i can enter multiple times so may as well do an expensive wish list packet also, maybe elemental seeds berry bomb lol

That was how i got my Cali connection sour diesel,won them on a herbies comp..

thanks Grizz again for the heads up.

I would love to grow a sour diesel type plant, I have read and heard a lot about cannabis with fuel type smells and terpines. I tried some sannies killing fields at mardi grass nimbin 2015, that had a peppery fuel like taste, was different that's for sure.

Evening all,

things are moving along here, filling up the space now.

SAD_F7.jpg

I have been busily LSTing to keep an even canopy the last few days, I did the right rear plant just before I took the group shot so i took an individual shot of it

SAD_F8.jpg

i found some concerning mold on the stem of the front right plant. the coco had built up to much and stayed wet. i have increased air flow through the canopy and wiped the mold away with vinegar soaked cotton tips. fingers crossed it comes good.

SAD_Stem_Mold.jpg

Back
Top Bottom