Ajagunle's NFT White Widow Auto X Sweet Afghani Delicious Under CFL - Closet Grow

yes i can honestly say when i think about loading some cream i think of barry whites song"lets get it on" knowing a very sensual warm arousing experience is on the way, my spiffy better watch out..(wink wink) for about 30 min cuz its snuggle time after that...:circle-of-love::high-five::peace::love:

I shall never hear that song the same way again!

:smokin:

5 days in the empty grow room with cf fan going full time, decanted the best bud into Tupperware container with the hygrometer overnight and recorded rh. of 92%. It hasn't stopped drizzling with light rain for several days so latent rh. very high. Lit the wood fire to create some rapid air exchange in room and dry heat to reduce humidity. Venting the Tupperware and enclosing the hygrometer reduced rh. in 36hrs to 64%, primo bud put in kilner jar to cure. Total weight of best bud was 1.7oz with 3.1oz of 'secondary' bud.

MR_weigh_in_b.jpg
MR_weigh_in.jpg

Smoke report;
Very smooth smoke, without a very strong odour, a fruity almost sweet taste. High is quite a creeper, starting with a rush of creative thinking and actual activity, when the garden light and ventilation changes were complete the rush of mental activity ended with the realization that my face was aching, it had been set in a rictus grin for almost 3 hours! No attack of the munchies and one of the most undisturbed nights' sleeps for several months. No 'Hangover'.

A successful grow.

:thumb::hookah:

hmm Like what?

When you are harvesting and manicuring, trimming I think it's called now, the scissors and your fingers get coated in a very usable resin, if you wear the gloves you can just take them off at the end and put them in the freezer until overcome with eagerness, you can collect the frozen flakes over a piece of paper, I let it dry for a day or so and then lovely Finger hash.

:hookah:

Without the gloves you have to rub the 'stickyness' off, along with any dead skin cells and dust you've inevitably managed to attract onto your sticky fingers, it ends up almost black, I will avoid where possible.

No dumb questions, just some dumb answers

:thumb:

mmmmmm black finger hash :cheesygrinsmiley: ya juz can't beat it ;] i used to live on charas when i lived in nepal a decade or so ago... black charas- dead skin cells n all.. no good if you're a vegetarian loL ;]

As the less than premium bud is now dry enough to jar, I will be finishing smoking this harvest and 'archiving' the remaining bud, and for the first time, the 'Crystals' from the grinder.

crystal_catcher.jpg

Container weighs 12.23g so 1.28g of Fluffy Dust

crystal_jar.jpg

Several weeks' worth, with no blending, not as much as I first thought but pleasantly powerful! Very', very 'Fluffy' and ideal for the kitchen! I'm thinking Christmas mince pies, or Brandy Butter, maybe both!

Magnified it looks like mini-flakes, no crystals.

Fluffy_dust.jpg

Wow, wow, this has cheered me up no end AJ!

I love the different pictures you take and the how it teaches you about lots of different aspects of the plant and growing process.

I did smile at the Fluffy Dust of course though! This sounds just perfectly perfect :blushsmile:

I'm not entirely sure if I've had the bits on my grinder the wrong way round as nothing has been collecting in the bottom like that, oopsy!

What a wonderful job my friend :goodjob:

So, what are you planning to grow next?

Wow, wow, this has cheered me up no end AJ!
I love the different pictures you take and the how it teaches you about lots of different aspects of the plant and growing process.

I did smile at the Fluffy Dust of course though! This sounds just perfectly perfect :blushsmile:

I'm not entirely sure if I've had the bits on my grinder the wrong way round as nothing has been collecting in the bottom like that, oopsy!

What a wonderful job my friend :goodjob:

So, what are you planning to grow next?

I have taken note of BID’s comment a while back and looked up medical MJ for my needs, I have started ! Sweet Green Poison Feminised Seeds - Updated:15th Oct 2012 but that’s for another Journal,

Glad you are OK, getting a demanding full-time job just as you start a full time pastime can take some prioritising, and you should be the priority, and virtual baking!

I don’t think you can put the screen upside down. Have a look at the bottom of the screen, the fine dust builds up there first, then eventually drops into the base.

I have taken note of BID's comment a while back and looked up medical MJ for my needs, I have started ! Sweet Green Poison Feminised Seeds - Updated:15th Oct 2012 but that's for another Journal,

Glad you are OK, getting a demanding full-time job just as you start a full time pastime can take some prioritising, and you should be the priority, and virtual baking!

I don't think you can put the screen upside down. Have a look at the bottom of the screen, the fine dust builds up there first, then eventually drops into the base.

Ooh, I like the look of that strain AJ, how exciting :)

You would be surprised, I have a particular talent at doing things (unintentionally) a way it's not supposed to go! Once I actually get something to grind in it I'm sure it will all come together. I'm very excited about saving some Fluffy Dust for some baking, I am itching for some of those chestnut brownies with a special magic ingredient ;)

And thank you so much for that kind encouragement my darling. I have been feeling rather overwhelmed and you have just made me feel so much better!

Big Fluffy Hugs and some nice fresh and gooey oatmeal and raisin cookies

:hug:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom