RC grows White Widow with CFLs!

Beautiful harvest RC, can't wait for smoke report! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: You definitely show that CFLs can produce good results. :peace:

Beautiful harvest RC, can't wait for smoke report! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: You definitely show that CFLs can produce good results. :peace:

thank you
im very happy with the results. i still think CFLs can do more, lets see how the next grow goes.

hope you enjoy ;) thanks for checking it out
now last but not least, smoke report, dried manicured bud pics, and final dry weight to come!

:roorrip:

I enjoyed. Jumped on your buzz a little late so I got to read it all yesterday. Thanks for the show! Will be sure to have a tune-up. Err... I mean tune IN to your next journal too.

Been working on other people's stuff all day, lol, and bouncing through your entire journal was therapeutic. I've bookmarked it for the people that ask me if they can start learning the indoor thing by using CFLs the first time or two.

Got my mind stuck in the groove. And the most important tool in the entire box is...

Her, "You must have made a lot more progress today - I didn't hear you cussing and banging once."
Me (quietly), "I didn't leave my bowl laying on the workbench THIS time."

Not that I routinely hammer on others' vehicles while shouting, but, well...
Her, "Well, I thought the parking brake was on. But that's something that he would have done before he left and I didn't want to mess up his adjustments while he's gone. I didn't think it would hurt to drive it without bothering anything. He's only been gone for six months."
Me (also quietly), "Shame he remembered to leave you the keys..."

Yup, I needed a good journal read to phase me back into dealing with people that can combine two thoughts without forgetting what they were putting on their sandwich. Now, I wonder if there's anything left in my toolbox, lol?

I enjoyed. Jumped on your buzz a little late so I got to read it all yesterday. Thanks for the show! Will be sure to have a tune-up. Err... I mean tune IN to your next journal too.

Been working on other people's stuff all day, lol, and bouncing through your entire journal was therapeutic. I've bookmarked it for the people that ask me if they can start learning the indoor thing by using CFLs the first time or two.

Got my mind stuck in the groove. And the most important tool in the entire box is...

Her, "You must have made a lot more progress today - I didn't hear you cussing and banging once."
Me (quietly), "I didn't leave my bowl laying on the workbench THIS time."

Not that I routinely hammer on others' vehicles while shouting, but, well...
Her, "Well, I thought the parking brake was on. But that's something that he would have done before he left and I didn't want to mess up his adjustments while he's gone. I didn't think it would hurt to drive it without bothering anything. He's only been gone for six months."
Me (also quietly), "Shame he remembered to leave you the keys..."

Yup, I needed a good journal read to phase me back into dealing with people that can combine two thoughts without forgetting what they were putting on their sandwich. Now, I wonder if there's anything left in my toolbox, lol?

lol TS you kinda lost me there... i dont know if its from me being baked or you being baked? lol either way i get the idea of what you are saying.
it makes me happy to hear that people are taking the time to read through my journal and maybe even learn a thing or 2 from it. not only do i try to learn from my own mistakes but i try to learn from others mistakes also. thats what makes this place so great... ooohh here i go rambling on again

and yes, it CAN be done with CFLs, i agree that youre wasting watts for the amount of lumens compared to HID but i also like being able to crontrol height and undergrowth with these CFLs... they do produce some very fine meds, just not AS much. they are a good way to go if you want to test the waters before going all out at the hydro shop. you can start with nothing, run down to the good ole Home Depot and have a grow room set up within hours!

very very good job I'm very impressed with your log.

thank you for stopping by and reading through, im happy you enjoyed it! if you want more please check out my new grow using hempy buckets, link is in my sig

really nice pics bro show's ya can do it with just some C.F.L.'S.

thanks for stopping by and checking out the harvest Dain, i was waiting to see ya here ;) i know you got your eyes on a bud or 2 there, ready to get baked???

:roorrip:

heres the pics of 1wk dried WW nugs plus some kief from the trim. i freeze the trim in my grinder to get the trichs. works decently, thats after half the trim first pass, still lots left and i already "sampled" some :rollit: ;) very "relaxed" right now listening to sublime.

smoked a bowl of kief and the new WW, very sweet but not fruity taste. not a hashy or flowery taste. its a very tingly sweet i like it, sweeter and frostier than the last batch i think. a very motivating BUT anti-physical high... dont know what to do but... smoke more? i also seem to have caught a cold so im not getting the full flavor and effects. also i cannot smell a thing right now so i am unable to comment on that right now...

weight dried and trimmed 36.8g

lastharvdry201001.jpg

lastharvdry201002.jpg

lastharvdry201003.jpg

lastharvdry201004.jpg

lastharvdry201005.jpg

lastharvdry201006.jpg

lastharvdry201007.jpg

lastharvdry201008.jpg

thanks for watching the show!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

lol TS you kinda lost me there...

Yeah, you, 'bout 1,000 members who are subscribed to your journal, and all 53,000 lurker-tools (C'mon, people - sign up and log in!) who are merilly mooching from the site like those scaly stem-suckers all went away shaking their heads and muttering, "Stoner."

Meant it to be a private message, was "feeling poorly," got confused by the shiny buttons and pressed the wrong ones.

thank you for stopping by and reading through, im happy you enjoyed it! if you want more please check out my new grow using hempy buckets, link is in my sig

Already subscribed just haven't made it there in earnest yet.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom