RC's Low-Budget Home Depot and Bagseed grow

ok here we go, finally another much delayed pics update!

everything is looking good to me, i let them dry out a little bit too much a week or so ago, which might have been good to help dry out some of the vermiculite also. but you see some lower damage on a plant or 2 that i believe was caused by that. now they are all transplanted and loving the new soil, they never even slowed down on growing! as you can see the 420/LST plant is looking much better and very purdy, the 421 (tallest) plant is looking freakin gorgeous and very healthy and happy also. im holding off on nutes with the new organic soil and perlite but it seems to be working, im thinking about getting another 100w CFL seeing how that other one is doing (have to raise it a couple inches every day) but moneys kinda tight, ill have to think it out, i think i might do it and free up another couple smaller CFLs for flower.

i have a couple of my plants on 12/12 in the bathroom, ill post pics once they start showing.
and i think im going to wait to flower the 3 big plants until they start showing sex and then just clone off the fems if any. also need to wait for the 400w on them and when should i transplant into 5gal containers (in 3gals now) and are 17" tall

enough talk and questions... heres the good stuff :thanks:

51601.JPG

51602.JPG

51603.JPG

51604.JPG

51605.JPG

51606.JPG

51607.JPG

51608.JPG

51609.JPG

51610.JPG

51611.JPG

51612.JPG

51613.JPG

51614.JPG

51615.JPG

:rollit:

-RC

hehe got the new light, thought i screwed something up cause it wouldnt turn on for me, i forgot to cover the light sensor lol, think i did the same thing on the first one lol...

i swear by those 100w CFLs now, im having to raise the light above the big 3 twice today and not all just stretch! i think ill have an explosion of growth over the next few days with a second 100w added

thanks for the rep everyone! and thanks for keeping an eye on the grow i really appreciate it!

-RC

RC i just finished reading your journal, awesome stuff man, i think you just helped me make up my mind about buying a 175w metal halide for vegging, i think I'll just stick with the cfls!!! your girls are looking gorgeous! +rep for u

RC i just finished reading your journal, awesome stuff man, i think you just helped me make up my mind about buying a 175w metal halide for vegging, i think I'll just stick with the cfls!!! your girls are looking gorgeous! +rep for u

thanks ;) glad to see you checkin out my grow i have been checking in on yours also...

pan, wow its funny how much brighter the new one is compared to the old one. i thought it looked like it was getting dimmer but then i thought i just smoked to much weed.
almost makes me want to spend another 15$ on a new bulb... but na, theyre growing fast enough as it is... hope theyre still below the ceiling before i get my HPS lol

havin issues with my wireless drivers on my laptop. for some reason it keeps deleting my broadcom wifi driver and replacing with nvidia something which isnt starting my wireless adapter... anyways back to the MJ,

the second 100w is workin good! noticed BIG difference in growth within less than 24hrs!
before they just seemed to stay about the same height and stack on new leaves one ontop of the other. now they shoot straight up with a nice thick stalk. i love it

but one of the plants i had in flower is deffinetly a male, oh well... i guess he gets castrated first thing after work tomorrow... no big deal, makes room to put another plant into 12/12 and take the last set of 27w CFLs out of the veg and use for flower.
will be down to the 2x 100w CFLs for veg and 6x 27w 1750 lumen soft whites for flowering the small plants. waiting for the HPS for the big 3 and waiting for them to show sex to determin if i take clones or not.

we dont need pics of the male do we? na...

-RC

Back
Top Bottom