RC's Low-Budget Home Depot and Bagseed grow

the home depot near me has a 65w, 85w, and 100w versions... the 100w cost me 59.95 or something +tax. and it will have a couple of exposed wires on it that you just need to wire up with a cord and a plug from an old lamp or something (thats what i used)
let me know if you need any more help with it... headed to work now be back in 8 lol

-RC

looking really good bro keep it up i was up at HD looking at them 100 watt cfls yesterday i should be getting one with in a week or so but i was also thinkin about the 70 watt hps or the 100 watt mh but there just somthing about the 100 watt clf im really liking. do the 100w cfls make the electric bill jump at all???
no not too much, take a look at this website..How much electricity does my stuff use?
that should give you and idea of what your bill will look like
great work RC, love to hear about growing ingenuity, i'd like to hear about how to wire those up myself, I think it's about time to upgrade my light setup:nicethread::rollit:

no not too much, take a look at this website..How much electricity does my stuff use?
that should give you and idea of what your bill will look like
great work RC, love to hear about growing ingenuity, i'd like to hear about how to wire those up myself, I think it's about time to upgrade my light setup:nicethread::rollit:

ok cool thanks rc im saving money now to go ahead and upgrade cuz i need better lights and when i get it ill let you know and make sure im doing it right thanks

pericodaking thanks bro ill check that out

i just got a 200 watt and a 150 watt fluorescent i was using 5 42 watt fluros on the clamp reflectors before i got the larger one. the 200watt and the 150 watt were 29 and 24 dollars plus shipping. i also got my combo pack of 10 fem seeds today.
and a ten cell seed starter kit from home depot. i got 7 good plants so far about 8 to 12 '' tall from my bag seed grow. they are bushy and thick w/strong stems that ive had in veg for 55 days. when should i put them in to flower? id like to veg them for another month until i can get a hps system or 400 watt conversion set up. wanna start cloning too . i should probably force the tallest. to check the sex and ween out the males while they are veg'n. its my first grow and wanna do it right. i got this far.lol. any help would be appreciated.
thank sully

sorry for the lack of updates everyone, i just havent had an internet connection at my house for a week now and had to come to parents with my laptop.

but anyways there hasnt been much change except 3 of the plants in veg are showing sex and all are fem. and a couple in veg are reaching near 30" tall, im thinking i might top them and let the lower branches get more light, the branches are getting big already.

the 2 fems in the flower room seem to be finally kicking into gear, little white fuzzballs all over them. one of them is starting to look like it has nice tight little nugs forming all around it. not much for smell yet, the vegging ones are getting stinky tho, i need to thin them out but this whole time ive only gotten 1 male out of 8 sofar. i dont need this many i may just start choppin a couple down.

sorry i dont have any pics this time. when i get back home im going to sit down and try to get the internet working, then ill take some pics onve the flower lights are on.

thanks for watching my grow everyone

-RC :slide:

here are a few pics of one of the girls flowering, shes getting purdy, the other doesnt seem to be keeping up to this one at all actually it doesnt seem to have changed much in the past 1-2wks.

060801.JPG

060802.JPG

060803.JPG

060804.JPG

-RC

Looking good RC.:Rasta:
Nice Plant and pretty buds.;)

+rep If I can

Pan4

and you can ;)
you da man... Pan

thanks ms.fox
and yes they are, im trying to make my GF wait another 30min right now to go get something to eat so i can see the girlies before we go out lol. i have a feeling its getting ready for a growth spurt.

btw, how long does it usually take for them to start smellin good? it is just bag seed, but you never know. right now the vegging plants smell more than the flower room. (which isnt a bad thing) im hoping for something good... some plants seem to be growing more sativaish and look more like a sativa, some are looking more indica its kinda cool im excited

-RC

thanks guys!

heard the bad news dutch :( im sorry. i wish i could give you a couple of mine. im having the opposite problem! sofar everyone that has shown sex is a female, except for the first to show when i put into flower which was a male.

i just topped a few of them that were reaching to 33" tall now i have them back at a nice even height for the most part which makes it a lil easier to manage the 2 veg lights.

im wanting to wait to flower the rest till later next month, dont know what to do with the six in veg. maybe just clone the fems and keep them younger until i can flower? i dont know if i should be letting these ones veg this long, i only have them in 3gal pots and dont know how well 6 5gal buckets are going to fit in the closet under the lights!

any advice? thanks!

-RC

Back
Top Bottom