Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Re: "Sour-Bubba" OG Growing under some CFL's:

Well then 30% it is..... +reps for MountainHigh and thank you tiger and butcher

Thanks for the rep :grinjoint: I give full credit to this website for solid info. I am so glad I found this place, I think my second grow is gonna be much better because of it (unless I klutz it up again).

:peace:

You Never Can Go Wrong With A Good Couch-Lock !! EH !!

But I'm Just A Stoner !! LOL !!

I vote 40 to 50 %, but that's just me. I like couchlock and that would do it.
If you like head highs then 30 % or lower. :ganjamon:

WOW oldmedman once again you hit that nail right on the head I love the heady canibus sativa high But once in a blue moon I do enjoy a nice couchlock indica

I gotta throw in my 1.5 cents. 40%-50% sounds awesome. I guess I love the indica couchlock as well! I just wanna get clobbered when I hit the bowl.

L8ER

See what I mean everyone body gots a different point of view on this I think it might depend on the strain but you got only find that out thought a few grows use the same mother. Once summer hits us down here in la im going to stop grow in doors till winter i just wish i could keep this strain going so that i could prefect it.

Its update time

Top shot
IMG001781.JPG

IMG001791.JPG

IMG001802.JPG

IMG001812.JPG

IMG001822.JPG

IMG001832.JPG

IMG001842.JPG

MY pineapple express its coming along kind of nicely

IMG001852.JPG

IMG001861.JPG

Very Nice Dahcwon, pic number one is my favorite. Very symmetrical plant as well. Nice buds building there. Looks very tasty keep it up.

L8ER

Here is what we have been waiting for harvest time. Sorry its been so long since my last update just been busy as hell since college is back in session. Now i dont have a clue about what the weight is. But now comes the hard part waiting for it to dry and cure before i smoke it

A top shot right before i cut her down
IMG001922.JPG

Group shot now that all the work is done
IMG001932.JPG

IMG001941.JPG

IMG001951.JPG

Thank you oldmedman, MountainHigh, Joe Coffee and everyone else on this site I know my grow would not be what it is with out all the help i got from this site and the great people on it. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Now I just need to get a scale so i can see just how much I grow. They have been I there drying upside down for 2 days I think ill give them one more day in there before i toss it all in a jar so i can get a nice deep cure on them frosty buds

Great job on the lst that was a nice looking plant. Sorry I missed everything, but word on the street is your doing a scrog next. I'm in for that one for sure.

+reps:bravo:

atta boy!

Back
Top Bottom