RC's Low-Budget Home Depot and Bagseed grow

ok new update guys!

the vegging ones are doing well just vegging, not much to update on them
on to flowering-----
one plant that has been moving slowly is starting to show more "bud" but is growing much differently.

is there other signs to look for to tell if hermy? besides the bananas? im afraid to stick it back in the flower room until i know what to look for.

061401.JPG

061402.JPG

061403.JPG

061404.JPG

the other flowering girl is comming along nicely! starting to have a sweet fruity smell when touched, would almost say it smells like pineapple! and the nugs are forming tightly and sticky!

061405.JPG

061406.JPG

061407.JPG

061408.JPG

061409.JPG

061410.JPG

061411.JPG

061412.JPG

061413.JPG

061414.JPG

061415.JPG

061416.JPG

061417.JPG

061418.JPG

061419.JPG

061420.JPG

061421.JPG

061422.JPG

061423.JPG

061424.JPG

061425.JPG

-RC

Looking good RC... How many days in are they? Just keep an eye out for bananas. Sometimes they are hard to spot though, so give it a through inspection... You are doing a fine job... :roorrip::ganjamon:

Looking good RC... How many days in are they? Just keep an eye out for bananas. Sometimes they are hard to spot though, so give it a through inspection... You are doing a fine job... :roorrip::ganjamon:

i think the nice one is around 4wks (i forgot the date i put them in! :( )
and the other one i think might be about a week younger

mutant from all 3 families'in the 60 hightimes told about using cultrazine from crocases'Only 1 in a 1000 seeds will germinate.it should be a mutant! Ist generation is poison'Seeds will bare same mutation as parent 1:thanks:

sorry all about the lack of updates lately. been working overtime lately (a good thing) and then just hungry and tired when i get home.

anyways i had to let the 5 beautiful girls in the closet go do to the gf's parents comming by for a few days, they will be here tomorrow. I did manage to grab a few clones a couple weeks ago and all 3 rooted and transplanted them into soil today, also went out this morn for some superthrive and sprayed them down roots and all. I harvested the most developed flowering girl 2 days ago and is in drying. the nugs look/smell good and a little better than i was expecting. had to harvest early only about 7-10% amber trichs. had another girl in flowering but developing much more slowly. maybe more sativa? many many buds forming and pretty much creating one large bud but it still real white and early looking (buds still look like theyre only 25 days into flower but been like 8wks) but alot of them and thick. ive decided to just keep this one outside in some natural sun and cover her up 7pm-7am and maybe get it to fill out into 1 huge she beast.

so a couple weeks ago i had

071901.JPG

now i am down to this in drying

071902.JPG

plus the other fem mid flowering outdoors and 3 transplanted clones.

now i have a white widow seed from a very delicious nug, grew another seed found in same bag and turned out full fem no hermie and WHITE. gonna put that in some soil about 30sec after her parents leave. and a mystery seed from either mango, black domina, mendo mint, mendo purps, grape romulan or kush that i just dug up from a couple years ago.

i shut the lights down and stopped watering, watching them slowly slipping away after i pulled the plug, was kinda sad... started out planting 10 plants hoping for ok male/female ratio and ended up with 8fems and 2 males lol and took only 2 into flower... kinda sad

BUT i learned alot, which soil and nutes i prefer. i have a better mix recipe that helped me out. i have a little better lights to start out with. i now know how long i want to veg before i flower for certain yield and i have an idea of the LST pattern i want to use with my CFLs. i now know i can clone successfully for the WW. and i know my bathroom gets way too hot so gonna switch flower/veg rooms

now ill be starting out with a few more needed supplies which were missing at the beginning of this grow.

so im sure i with have much more success than this time

i am glad to see im not the only CFL grower lol
heres my female in flowering i rushed her only veged for 3 1/2 weeks
plants_0051.jpg

plants_0034.jpg

plants_0025.jpg

plants_0064.jpg

i doubt ill get much outa her but just thought id show what i have done with CFLs
good luck man

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

thanks for all the love and thanks for closing the for me, i got left without internet before i had a chance to ask. finally back now!

and i will have some new journals to start soon thanks again ;) :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom