Gubba's Grow Journal - 2012

Thanks Jandre! I assume since this is an indoor grow and it will be cloudy and raining all week that letting them dry under the grow lights will do for the drying?

I was going to go to the Hydro store tomorrow and get Neem Oil...I will try your suggestion before I spend any $$$ on their product. :Namaste:

Thanks Jandre! I assume since this is an indoor grow and it will be cloudy and raining all week that letting them dry under the grow lights will do for the drying?

I was going to go to the Hydro store tomorrow and get Neem Oil...I will try your suggestion before I spend any $$$ on their product. :Namaste:

Well, if it is wet out, then, the grow fan, and grow light will have to do. Neem is good for a preventative, but once infested, you need something stronger. You could also add Neem to your solution to knock them out.

Soaked the plant and the soil thorougly with the solution Jandre recommended. Will also go to the Hydro store tomorrow and get some Neem oil. I will add this solution to them every other day until it is gone and then use the Neem Oil as suggested on the instructions. Only a few days left until I start flower, hoping I can keep her looking good/healthy and get some nice Lil'Nugs from her. I am going to start a couple clones the day before I go into flower so if she is female I will have a couple to move to my new place.

Also, what nutes should I switch to for flower? Since I will be at the Hydro store tomorrow I should go ahead and grab them. Thanks all for the support...:thanks:

Ok, so talked to the landlord today, my lease ends 30 Sep 2012 which means I get a couple extra weeks of Veg! :cheer: That being said, I am going to top her today!

DSC009414.JPG

DSC009424.JPG

DSC009454.JPG

:Namaste:

nice plant mate, i would of topped a lot sooner so the growth could of really got going, you got to think about flower time though, dont go by what the seed bank says as they could be out by a couple of weeks, could take anything up to 8 weeks and over, so you need to factor this in, you woudnt want to be harvesting early and losing the thc content

nice, congrats mate on the fem, thats a great bonus at this stage, all that care has paid off and gifted you a fem, its all good from here on in, mine took over 7 weeks and didnt even show sex till i switched the lights to 12-12, more like 9 weeks for mine to show sex,

seems everyone is in the process of taking clones, im not yet my clones are growing and doing well, im so chuffed they worked and ended up as monster cropping, looks like my plants are going to have loads of branches

DSC009555.JPG

She has grown over 5 inches in 2 days...Gonna put her into flower 1 day earlier. Need to get the right CFL's for flower tonight.

DSC009564.JPG

You can see her flowers pretty well in this one. Hard to see the hairs coming out but they are certainly noticeable even to the naked eye.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom