Gubba's Grow Journal - 2012

Those pics are from 2 days ago, The bottom set of fan leaves are now dead "shrivled up" and the 2nd set of fan leaves are now yellowing out as well. Just took new photos and will have them on here within the hour. Tops are looking good and nugs are developing nicely still.

DSC009726.JPG

DSC009716.JPG

DSC009734.JPG

1st pic is the one that has me worried. Thoughts/Ideas?

Nah, sometimes as plants get bigger they suck up the older leaves lower on the plant. Plus, going from High N, low P-K, to low N and Higher P-K, can do that was well. It's just transitioning. And as Cannabis gets later in flower, it will suck more and more from the leaves, and they will die off anyway toward the end.

do what andre said, i harvested my auto a few days ago and their was a load of small pop corn buds that id normally put in the trim box, but instead of harvested the top of the plant and left all these scrappy buds, well now its been a few days these buds have gotten really bit and im looking at getting an extra 7g dry off it, where as before i would not of used it for smoking it would of been for hash or butter, but after watching how quick they grow and fill out im going to do this every time, the one bud the highest one has sort of become a main bud and has got about as big as a thumb, where as before it was a tiny bud at a lower node, now its getting bigger, the other reson i did this was to test the bud at different stages of growth.
i harvested the auto when all trichs where cloudy, so now i have left it longer its now getting a few ambor trichomes, so now i can try an see which i prefer for future grows, doing this with the same plant tells gives me the chance to compare the different aged bud, then i can choose when to harvest next time round

IMG027.jpg

IMG028.jpg

IMG029.jpg

The 1st Pic is "Just Cool" according to my GF, but she smokes pot!

She is plumping up very nicely, I pruned away some of the bottom growth to allow more energy to be spent on the main tops.

Starting to notice some of the hairs are turning yellow/brown. She has been ion flower for 30 days today!

Thanks again for all the support...:thanks: :adore:

Harvested a few smaller/lower buds for my GF. Trimmed away many of the interior fan leaves and lower branches as I have a few good sized buds about midway down the main tops. Still have several fan leaves yellowing out on me but she is getting thicker daily. Approx 25% of her hairs are amber so I need to start checking her Trichs (sp) soon for cloudiness.

More pictures in a day or so...:peace:

GUBBA, plant looks great. consider trimming even more off the bottom? look at ur third pic, clearly the bottom 1/3 of the plant is not getting sufficient light. i would hack those fan leaves down there and also give a dose of superthrive for any truama.

IMG0381.jpg

1343217705328.jpg

You can see that I did clean up a lot of the bottom fan leaves and branches. I don't have "superthrive" tho. I should be able to remove most of the larger fan leaves now I think. She is 7 weeks into flower today and I think she will be ready soon maybe another week or two tops! Gotta get her in the drying process and ready for my move to the new house in just over a month. Thanks for all the input and support!!!

:Namaste:

everythings looking good mate, id be carfull removing leaves this late in flower, any leaves you do remove will force the plant to grow other leaves, this usually means the bud leaves getting bigger and making the bud taste leafy, thats what i found with one of my plants that i pruned during flower, it wasnt as late in flower as that but it made a lot of small leaves turn big and the bud leaves started growing so it was more of a pain to trim

Back
Top Bottom