Ajagunle's NFT White Widow Auto X Sweet Afghani Delicious Under CFL - Closet Grow

There's me thinking AJ can't possibly take any better pictures and then... there are some more! :thumb:

I wish I understood more of the technicalities so I could join in better, but I am sure the girls don't mind some more adoration :blushsmile:

Is it tea and cake time soon my friend? ;)

It's not just The Girls!

You are very kind! Took over 20 shots and none are as good as yesterday. To take the Microscope shots really needs 2 hands, I have tried resting my forehead on the light hood, but that pulls the light down on the rollers, and trying to incorporate my knee into the balancing solution ended when I leant forward to get focus and I closed my windpipe lol

blury1.jpg

Sorry to disappoint on tea and cake, more of a sweet Raspberry pancake day, with Pot Chocolate,

Having detected some amber trichs in the buds nearest the edge of the screen, using the x60 loupe, the Older Ladies have now started the long night, 36 hours in their case, ready for the gleeful Reaper tomorrow. 76 days of flower, breeder advertised 56 days under ideal conditions, so my garden is 65% ideal? Next is the yield per watt. Have to say that the real motivation is for quality, it’s bound to be the best in the old Hubble Bubble for a while, at least till next time!!
x10
x_10.jpg

x20
x_20_trichs.jpg

Macro
Wed_trichs.jpg

One for my year book, of what is now the Tall Old-Dear at the front.

Tall_Girl4.jpg

AJ, I'm thinking Plant of the Month entry? Or does she not fit the criteria? She should be winning something, you've done a fantastic of this photo as well. If you need a seconder (I have no idea how it works) then I'm more than happy to put my paw print on it.

:thumb:

Took over 20 shots and none are as good as yesterday. To take the Microscope shots really needs 2 hands, I have tried resting my forehead on the light hood, but that pulls the light down on the rollers, and trying to incorporate my knee into the balancing solution ended when I leant forward to get focus and I closed my windpipe lol

Sorry to disappoint on tea and cake, more of a sweet Raspberry pancake day, with Pot Chocolate,

Oh bless your heart AJ! Trust me, I'm not laughing at you, I'm smiling because I truly can sympathise with you, and I sense you can find the humour in some of it as well. The severity of the impairment in movement of my left arm, and the nerve damage, can get me into some extremely interesting situations. I've only just been able to afford proper roller hanger thingies for my light, I've been using string (wrapped around and tied about a million times after it attacked Ruby!) and I can assure you it is quite a sight. Hubby has been summoned to rescue me from arm related predicaments on many an occasion, and he keeps laughing at me, the git.

And don't you ever apologise for anything you serve me. There is very little I don't like when it comes to baking

(just best to stay away from coconut, it's not in the league of cucumbers' evil but it's not great for me)

so you can experiment on me too if you like! Hubby decided he wanted to make peanut butter fudge (don't ask me why, but I didn't complain) so I did eat rather a lot of that experiment. I told him he is not allowed to make it again for a while because I couldn't leave it alone.

So, the gist of this ramble is Fluffy is very easily pleased in the [tea/coffee/hot chocolate] and [cake/biscuit/pudding] department so never apologise. The company and natter over a nice smoke is far more important ;)

Well, apologise if you promised to make me Millionaire's Shortbread and didn't, that might be a reason for a good fluffy sulk :)

I want to give you +Reps but it says I have to spread it around some more, don't worry Ill reserve one for you :) ha ha

:peace:

Lol me too. I quite often end up giving reps for random things because some people really deserve them but you gotta make em count so they have to wait a bit til you can get to them again :blushsmile:

I congratulate you on your quest for quality, you have done a fantastic job.

You must be very proud of the fruits of your labour :)

Those tops look perfectly ripe, I hope you enjoy your harvest I can't wait for the smoke report :)

Maybe a bit early? I'm looking forward to the preparation for the smoke report! :hookah:

I must thank you for your moral and 'technical' support, it's what makes this a community IMHO :thanks:

AJ, I'm thinking Plant of the Month entry? Or does she not fit the criteria? She should be winning something, you've done a fantastic of this photo as well. If you need a seconder (I have no idea how it works) then I'm more than happy to put my paw print on it.

:thumb:

It is really very kind of you, but 'it' would be an unworthy nomination, next time perhaps! :high-five:

Amazing how quickly 'young Girls with promising attributes' become 'It' so close to the time of their ultimate use! In my little botanical world obviously!

I want to give you +Reps but it says I have to spread it around some more, don't worry Ill reserve one for you :) ha ha

Lol me too. I quite often end up giving reps for random things because some people really deserve them but you gotta make em count so they have to wait a bit til you can get to them again :blushsmile:

Thank you both, I have given 2 lots on credit myself, but I don't really understand what it all means, I realise you get more green bars, but?

:thumb: You are both very good people to bump into on the Piazza 420:hookah:

:circle-of-love: Fluffy, Bless you
You have (unwittingly?) challenged quite a few of my accepted ‘noms’ for which I’m very grateful!

My first (in)edible creation was peanut-brittle, still laughed at by a couple of generations of my Family born after its creation!

hot chocolate

It wasn’t a typo, one of the many advantages of the modern world is the Herb Grinder, never before have I had a ‘Chrystal Catcher’, it turns any milky drink into a tremendous ‘Creeping High’

It is really very kind of you, but 'it' would be an unworthy nomination, next time perhaps! :high-five:

Amazing how quickly 'young Girls with promising attributes' become 'It' so close to the time of their ultimate use! In my little botanical world obviously!

I disagree, I think "it" is more than worthy. That particular picture has really spoken to me. After seeing yours and OMM's plants in particular, but everybody's here, I really want to do a painting of one, not felt right enough to paint for a good few years so that is a really good sign! I will be definitely coming back here, I just love your photographs, and of course you are one of my oldest friends here so always going to add just a wee bit extra cake for you ;)

I thought I would be like that with the "she" and "it" issue (being the silly big softie that I am :bigblush:) but I don't know, I'm not entirely sure I will be with Ruby and Lizzie & Annie (they're twins so have to be addressed together apparently, I have been reprimanded on this). Perhaps I'm just a hippy born too late who thinks my girls are happy to do this for me and I will be absorbing their gifts and energy, so it's not like I am "culling" them :blushsmile: Besides, if we stopped talking to them and speaking their names like we all have throughout their lives they might think they had done something wrong, and I would feel so bad.

But that's just Fluffy being Fluffy :)

:hug:

Thank you both, I have given 2 lots on credit myself, but I don't really understand what it all means, I realise you get more green bars, but?

Took me bloody ages AJ, and only as short a time as it did because I hate not knowing what something is so I have to go and have a nosy and find out all about it! The bars under your name show the reputation "score" given to you by others using the little star on the bottom left handside of a post, next to the "Blog this Post" button.

I reckon its function is basically to give you virtual hugs, cake, hand shake, mexican wave... whatever your preferred method of someone telling you that you are very lovely chap indeed and a pleasure to have around. In other forums I have been a part of (where I never stayed) I never liked it because it was a popularity contest and school was hell for me thank you very much, I don't need to go back there. But here, I don't know, it's got such a wonderful atmosphere and ethos that it attracts the right kind of people, IMHO.

I'm more than happy to bet some of my lovingly grown nugs that the vast majority of people here actually like the reputation format because of the lift it allows you to give other people, not for the bars below your own name.

You are both very good people to bump into on the Piazza 420

So, Sir AJ, now you have made me crave pepperoni pizza at 6:20am because I misread that...

I just love the way you have put this. Makes me think of an old black and white film, beautiful old steam engines, quiet country station. So civilised but without a hint of that horrible snobbishness that often comes with it. Real, quiet, refined and an absolute pleasure.

Ooh, that's you! ;)

Fluffy, Bless you
You have (unwittingly?) challenged quite a few of my accepted ‘noms’ for which I’m very grateful!

My first (in)edible creation was peanut-brittle, still laughed at by a couple of generations of my Family born after its creation!

It wasn’t a typo, one of the many advantages of the modern world is the Herb Grinder, never before have I had a ‘Chrystal Catcher’, it turns any milky drink into a tremendous ‘Creeping High’

I did? Oh, erm, you are welcome my darling! Just being me but if that somehow did something positive then I am tickled pink :blushsmile:

Oh now come on AJ, you can't tantalise me with a legendary cooking disaster story and then not follow through. I'll tell you my red wine and Christmas dinner story if you do ;) And of all things, peanut brittle...one of the most deliciously yummy things ever! :)

Oooh...is that the little bit with fine sort of mesh over the top of it at the bottom of the grinder? I bought one with all the bells and whistles and no idea what they are for still, like most things I want to do it all correctly and 100% straight away so am known for impulsivity. I would be really grateful if you could tell me what to do, with something I have put all this love and effort into I don't want to waste anything!

Plus you have just spoken to my inner fluffy one. Hot milky drinks are my go to comfort drink. Usually all hot milk, a light sprinkle of a quality decaffeinated coffee and either soft brown sugar, manuka honey or maple syrup to sweeten. You are definitely someone to sit and have a brew with on this lovely sunny day, sitting on the quiet train station cafe. In our world of pure imagination of course buying quality cannabis in a cafe to consume socially together is entirely legal.

I really don't know where the train station has come from, sorry AJ! It just all sprung from your one comment :)

There are so many things that I should comment on, but this is primarily an MMJ forum!!

Peanut Brittle was the topping for a sponge cake, the cake was eaten with all the appreciative noises to encourage a young Childs' endeavours, the last time I saw the ¼ inch thick bullet-proof disc of non-biodegradable shatter-proof 'Candy' was some years ago at my Parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary, still shiny and unscratched.

The uses of the Faerie dust is only limited by your imagination, it's like a saving account, every time you use your grinder you 'save' some of the Nectar for a rainy day, when the rainy days become less frequent (they will, honestly!) you can enjoy planning your next testing session!! Might be milk, might be fudge?

I reckon its function is basically to give you virtual hugs, cake, hand shake, mexican wave... it's got such a wonderful atmosphere and ethos that it attracts the right kind of people, IMHO.

I'm more than happy to bet some of my lovingly grown nugs that the vast majority of people here actually like the reputation format because of the lift it allows you to give other people, not for the bars below your own name.
Bang on!:high-five:

I did? Oh, erm, you are welcome my darling! Just being me but if that somehow did something positive then I am tickled pink :blushsmile:

Something made you think of Painting again, well a bit like that:thumb:

Peanut Brittle was the topping for a sponge cake, the cake was eaten with all the appreciative noises to encourage a young Childs’ endeavours, the last time I saw the ¼ inch thick bullet-proof disc of non-biodegradable shatter-proof ‘Candy’ was some years ago at my Parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary, still shiny and unscratched.

Loooool! Awwwh, bless ya AJ, I can just imagine how, erm...challenging the peanut brittle was! Mind you, if you were a child when you made it that doesn't count because kiddies are allowed to make a horrible mess of cooking :)

The uses of the Faerie dust is only limited by your imagination, it’s like a saving account, every time you use your grinder you ‘save’ some of the Nectar for a rainy day, when the rainy days become less frequent (they will, honestly!) you can enjoy planning your next testing session!! Might be milk, might be fudge?

Ooh, how exciting! I am definitely going to be doing this now. My bedtime Horlicks will be so much better! :) Thank you AJ :hug:

Back
Top Bottom