Black Domina x Zombie Virus - Sweet Zombie Grow Journal

Hey @Krissi Carbone - I've popped a Gelato - K too, having seen your journo

Kannabia-Gelato-K.JPG

Thanks for the info in your thread :cool:

Hey @Krissi Carbone - I've popped a Gelato - K too, having seen your journo

Kannabia-Gelato-K.JPG

Thanks for the info in your thread :cool:
Oh Roy you're gonna love it! May harvest her tomorrow if not middle of next week!

So excited!

Oh Roy you're gonna love it! May harvest her tomorrow if not middle of next week!

So excited!
Fab Krissi - been keeping an eye on your progress and it looks impressive
I'm gonna struggle to match your plants but I'm up for the challenge :cool:

Fab Krissi - been keeping an eye on your progress and it looks impressive
I'm gonna struggle to match your plants but I'm up for the challenge :cool:
Awww thank you so much. I'm sure you will have an amazing grow and I can't wait to see another Gelato-K on the feeds!

Droughted and she is still beautiful; can't lean anymore than she already is there in the back!

Inspection day - looking for the LST window once the shoots are a little longer
LST is not really my thing, but since it's a photo-period I have the time to muck about and I'm not running any auto-flowering cannabis plants alongside, so the whole tent can be taken over by just the Zombie and Gelato-K

black-domina-zombie-virus-sweet-zombie-week6.JPG

sweet-zombie-topped.JPG

No pictures of my Gelato-K, you all know what a seedling looks like - I may cover that plant in a separate grow journal so I can title/tag the grow diary appropriately [this one is named for the Sweet Zombie, I don't want it to get confusing]
Happy Daze good people :passitleft:

*EDIT* sorry, forgot to say - compare today's pic with the one above [Friday]
The difference in colour and sheen is due to adding 1ml Silicon and upping CaMg to 1.5ml/L
Friday she looked OK, today she looks lush

Hi Roy.

Where did you snag your Gelato-K from? Same as me? Kannabia via @CannaPot?
Hi Krissi - it was a 'special' gift from my regular seed bank and yes the breeder is Kannabia
I won't be able to let it get as big as yours but I should still get a decent yield [3-4oz?] if I'm careful
If it goes wild, I will chop it for a clone SOG which would easily double that yield

Having read several smoke reports I am, as usual, excited again :cool:

Hi Krissi - it was a 'special' gift from my regular seed bank and yes the breeder is Kannabia
Awesome!!
I won't be able to let it get as big as yours but I should still get a decent yield [3-4oz?] if I'm careful
If it goes wild, I will chop it for a clone SOG which would easily double that yield
How long will you veg for?
Having read several smoke reports I am, as usual, excited again :cool:
We both should be!!

Depends how it grows, but I've flipped at 30 days before because it's still kind of vegging in the 2 week flip
I'm going to flip my Super Silver Cracks early. I usually go the 56 days but I had to flip them before Day 30 to 5gl pots as they were already getting too big for the 3gl. They are at 35 days now and I don't think they'll make it much longer without the need for another uppot and I only go up to 5gl, I have nothing bigger for them! So maybe this weekend I'll turn them.

What do you think? I think they're big enough for sure

I'd have flipped those already - they are gonna be monsters 👍
I am thinking that, too. Like I said, usually I wait til my auto/s are 1/2 way done or the 56 days but they seem like beasts! Pretty beasts, of course! My Deelite Auto is just going to have to take longer to finish is all cause I will need the room for those 2 fatties

Sweet Zombie looks a bit lonely in the tent lol
Will soon be due for an up-pot, will probably do 10L cloth (or about 3 Gal to my US friends) as it's a photo-period plant
Means going into town to get some coco and surreptitiously getting it into the flat is always fun... not

Sweet Zombie in vegetation:
sweet-zombie-vegging-burple-LED.JPG
sweet-zombie-cannabis-plant.JPG

Me in vegetation
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom