Chrisx510’s Happy Father’s Day Grow: Sweet Zombie & Extras

Transplant day for the HP.

Everything faking exploded in the last week. No heat waves where I live so they all enjoyed the weather

Transplanted and topped HP today she was still a bit on the yellow side but her pot was starting to dry out everyday. In the new soil I’m pretty sure she will turn right pretty quick. I set her in a little Mykos and Azos. Now for my GGXL... I don’t think she carried over the auto flowering trait, no bud sites yet but maybe in like a week or so it’ll hopefully start to flower. Purple lemonade is looking beautiful so far, her color is coming in pretty amazing so far! Canopy is coming in good for all of them, going to wait another 2 weeks or more to let HP’s roots grow throughout her new pot a bit more before flipping into flower. Plus I think my boss is going to let me buy hopefully 2 3x3 tents, but at the least one for now.

HP’s transplant

908B2EC0-A72E-4F22-A9AC-1DA08D91415A.jpegE9C52ABA-8ED6-4EF7-BAC8-8C4B8143C8A6.jpeg
Purple Leamonade
C2355CB3-78CE-480C-B1F2-9DA27F1AA036.jpeg
GGXL (possibly photoperiod)
E49ED8B9-D3B9-470A-8CE4-C9F789FAD0F5.jpeg
Sweet Zombie
347B7277-15F3-476E-9128-592B1ACC2ABC.jpeg
Silver Haze
18804651-5266-44AF-A910-3DAB3DBA78D7.jpeg
Happy family
34E6BEF3-F92F-4EDB-B638-DCCEE1AA5FE1.jpeg

What they looked like 4-5 days ago
7C18A170-F7E9-4A1E-B86E-1A6815367596.jpeg
Edit accidentally had the picture in there from almost 2 weeks ago in there at first
sounds like your growin full time?? killer buddy if thats the case! i love it!!!!

your ladies look so good. Just my thought if you want to seperate a bigger tent for veg and flower the extra money for 2 4x4 or 3x3 tents might be worth it as it will save the effort of sealing the tent in the middle
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, it was just that my buddy has an 8x4 tent he was going to let me borrow, but I would definitely rather get my own for it. You happen to have any recommendations? I don’t want to go with like a Gorilla tent, those are way to expensive. I was thinking maybe a mars hydro tent or something in that price range.

You happen to have any recommendations?
I am using a vivosun tent bought off of the zon it was the cheapest decent tent I found and I love mine. Feel free to visit my current journal to see my 4 x 4. I have looked into mars tents and they say their reflective mylar reflects more light back but they were like twice the price when I got my tent.

-Environment update-
So I did it got a vivosun 3x3 tent, came in last weekend and set it up in my room on Monday. Still waiting for the exhaust fan to come in before I move the photo girls up there.

-The girls-
The color is coming in pretty good on the holy punch she’s starting to look pretty green now. GGXL finally is in full flower, I didn’t do any LST on her and she fanned out her bud sites all by herself pretty nicely. The purple lemonade is looking amazing, dark purple all over with little speckles of pink and bright green hues here and there that’s starting to get a lot more pinks in it. After she hit flower her fan leaves started to get a little darker than before and now she’s looking like she’s got nitrogen toxicity or it might be heat stress for her. I did move her up to the lights a bit more for a 2 days till I started noticing the curling in her leaves were getting a bit much. Silver haze is starting to get pretty frosty on its leaves, looking just like the last grow. The auto flowers smells are starting to come in pretty heavy especially when I water.

everyone
465EAD81-467F-4ED2-9BBF-1382660F4916.jpeg
silver haze
81F43B33-F569-4A39-8F39-FACE6F396999.jpeg
sweet zombie doing its thing
D4DA593D-59A2-4014-9619-90BA9A698517.jpeg
purple punch
C44D9F77-1ED4-41B3-83A9-12BD308FE1EB.jpeg
GGXL pretty darn tall auto flower compared to the rest with a very much so main leading stem
EA753372-0DDA-401E-9740-EF8C1D63F241.jpeg
I’ll post purple lemonade on another post because of all the pictures

clawing down with dark green I would say nitrogen toxicity more then heat issues, heat is more curling upwards. You will love the tent so much man :passitleft:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but she was doing fine before and I didn’t add anything to it, but then again now she’s in flower not needing as much N possibly. I’m getting dark green leaves, but that can be because of her purple ness. But along with curling up and down at the tips and what looks like some cracking in the leaves.

edit: forgot to point out the ruffling at the ends of the leaves

Full pic
03E71B73-4792-4264-ABC9-8FDBDBDABC78.jpeg
cracked leaf with curl
49B953D0-4456-4851-AA59-F8607B208C70.jpeg
curling down
EB430512-74B2-48C1-8D9E-75144CC26205.jpeg
Curling up
6F1819E6-3D84-4A7C-97F9-0626C20A817C.jpeg

but for the beauty pics
BB1166F1-1AC1-49C0-9112-2FB7C647631A.jpeg
BBE67FF3-9DEA-480B-81BC-5DA9994B70C3.jpeg
81E710A9-FC85-4DB5-A9B2-A1A7A4123DB8.jpeg

Attachments

• 64EE783C-4C98-49A6-8DC2-6138BA43F98E.jpeg
    64EE783C-4C98-49A6-8DC2-6138BA43F98E.jpeg
    1,007.2 KB · Views: 46
cracking in the leaves is likely you bumped it or any number of things, as leaves get bigger so does the damage.
You are spot on with why the nitrogen tox came up in flower she is transitioning to need less and idk but I assume she had lots of it in her reserves or the soil try not feeding any N untill the new growth shows a different lighter color if you ever need any as she is flowering nicely atm. the weird tips idk what to say but maybe heat or the tox problem still; is all this still that one auto?

cracking in the leaves is likely you bumped it or any number of things, as leaves get bigger so does the damage.
You are spot on with why the nitrogen tox came up in flower she is transitioning to need less and idk but I assume she had lots of it in her reserves or the soil try not feeding any N untill the new growth shows a different lighter color if you ever need any as she is flowering nicely atm. the weird tips idk what to say but maybe heat or the tox problem still; is all this still that one auto?

yeah all above pics and stated problems are from the same plant. I’ll also flush her a bit this weekend. I haven’t been giving her any N other than what was in the organic soil already. I did give them all URB which is a nitrogen fixing bacteria. But come to think of it about a month ago I did also give them a little extra shrimp meal which is probably finally breaking down a good amount by now. You can see it a bit in the picture titled cracked leaf with curl

yeah all above pics and stated problems are from the same plant. I’ll also flush her a bit this weekend. I haven’t been giving her any N other than what was in the organic soil already. I did give them all URB which is a nitrogen fixing bacteria. But come to think of it about a month ago I did also give them a little extra shrimp meal which is probably finally breaking down a good amount by now. You can see it a bit in the picture titled cracked leaf with curl

Yea putting a slow release nitrogen product on an auto may be some of the reason your plant is having issues are they all autos?

Edit I went back and seen you had 3 auto 2 photo?

Yea putting a slow release nitrogen product on an auto may be some of the reason your plant is having issues are they all autos?

Edit I went back and seen you had 3 auto 2 photo?

my bad fell asleep on you, but yeah 3 autos and 2 photo. I was giving the autos the same treatment as the photos but the autos were getting like 1/4 strength. The auto/photo plants is the main reason why I had to pick up the grow tent.

my bad fell asleep on you
No worries

The auto/photo plants is the main reason why I had to pick up the grow tent.
That is right I remember that now, weird that all the autos got the same but only one shows that it has too much but I was going to ask if they got less then the photos.
I think a slow release N product is the main issue for the one girl maybe try liquid nutes if you grow more purple lemonade and don't give any N until she goes lighter green in new growth? possibly never with it being flower

Dear Diary,

I had a pretty damn good weekend, had a lot of upgrades finally come through. Got my two photo girls into the 3x3 grow tent, now that my exhaust fan came in. The boss was a bit worried about it smelling like some dank weed in the room. But to her surprise with the charcoal filter it didn’t smell like it at all. But damn does that light get so much brighter in that reflective tent. I also did a pretty hard HST bend on the holy punch but she bounced back from it almost instantly. Making
. On a much sadder note, having to go to my HPS bulb in the makeshift grow room in the garage, plus the typically 90 degree heat I get in my city my girls in the garage are showing signs of heat stress. But luckily it’s about starting to cool down out here now. Tomorrow says it’ll be 89 degrees, but down to 76 for a few days before it peaks up to about 93 again.

0EB66D09-77D2-4BBD-A83B-D7D0889FFF6B.jpeg

C0B78B7D-B328-4671-8A0C-D3F0057D63DC.jpeg
3C7D2D58-0D7D-4DBE-9EBF-18D979ED4D1E.jpeg
F28387AC-0366-42B5-88E4-28E3CEA85BF3.jpeg
A516E7C8-EAC6-4B4A-95ED-D0A29970D5D7.jpeg
Thanks @r0am1ng st0ner definitely loving the tent so far :yummy:

Attachments

• FFC1D5F4-1844-4B3C-958E-F77B05A7D154.jpeg
    FFC1D5F4-1844-4B3C-958E-F77B05A7D154.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Now as for the update on the autos. Purple punch is looking like she’s showing signs of heat stress. Like in the last post I had to switch the autos to my 600w HPS bulb in my garage that already gets a tad bit on the high side. But silver haze’s trichomes are coming in pretty nicely now, silver haze isn’t a big producer but I love the size of the buds I get and their look. GGXL is super lankey and her bud sites are super stretched. Next round on her she has to for sure be closer to the light.

So what do you guys think, heat stress or what is this spotting/localized leaf dying? It’s only on the outside leaves, not the inside where I’m assuming they’re getting more humidity.
CF77F86B-8818-4048-805A-A79D8A6DB392.jpeg591452C9-FF47-4AB1-B826-397F49EE3C68.jpeg

Silver haze
42C14537-214E-4CC1-9912-FE2B9BAE6849.jpeg
Purple lemonade
9B743123-B24F-4120-9B22-82E4F8E3C54F.jpeg

Gorilla Girl XL
FDE09D43-C1EE-4A18-88B1-0089A18F8359.jpeg

What do you normally do when you see those leaf signs? A lot of growers would reach automatically for the cal/mag. I’m not sure how to deliver bioavailable calcium to the roots in an organic setup like yours? I would also have thought maybe a nitrogen bump might help, but you’re already rocking the EWC.

Not sure if this helps..
5461B325-7D70-429D-BA16-FDFB65509962.jpeg

Do you see any that look right?

What do you normally do when you see those leaf signs? A lot of growers would reach automatically for the cal/mag. I’m not sure how to deliver bioavailable calcium to the roots in an organic setup like yours? I would also have thought maybe a nitrogen bump might help, but you’re already rocking the EWC.

Not sure if this helps..
5461B325-7D70-429D-BA16-FDFB65509962.jpeg

Do you see any that look right?

Yeah definitely looks like calmag, or just straight mag. Going to give her some grandmas molasses tonight with a little URB. Hopefully that’ll fix up everything pretty nicely, with URB being more of a nitrogen fixing bacteria. I haven’t put any URB into any of the girls in a while, maybe close to a month it feels like.

It’s been far to long since my previous update, but I’ll try and update in chronological order.

I took a bud sample from the purple lemonade because she was getting pretty damn close to being ready. From the smoke my mother in-law ended up getting a salsa flavor from it, but my sister in-law said she was getting a very flavor, so came up with blue berry salsa. About a week later, I ended up putting her in 48 hours of darkness and cutting her down. She had a lot more of a citrus/berry sent to me, but from the bud sample pre-cure was still getting the same blueberry salsa flavor. Hopefully she’ll end up getting more of her berry flavor coming through after the cure. Either way it’s an insanely smooth smoke, no harsh cough and it was kicking my father-in-law in the ass a bit.
Silver Haze has about another week or two still left, still in the middle of a heat wave but because of the fires in California and all this co2 and smoke in the air everything’s holding together pretty well. Other than the GGXL she isn’t holding together to well in the heat. That or it’s these fabric pots, I don’t think I’ll use those anymore to be honest. I hate to say it but because of my pretty busy life I can’t keep up on the watering with them.

The indoor grow in the vivosun tent is going good so far. I ended up trying to make a little SCROG net ended up snapping holy punches main stem right where I topped her at, through on some duct tape and she’s doing fine now.A couple days later I ended up flipping them last weekend. Sweet zombie is the bright green one the bright new growth started a few days before the flip. She’s also got some cool reding tips on her fan leaves and purple/red stripes in her stems.

I’ve got a little surprise update for my clone girl I’ve got going outdoors. She’s been in flower for about two weeks now. She’s in about a foot deep of FFHF/FFOF/and a super soil Pro Mix HP. I did a few autos out there with her that I already finished. The seed bank, that I won’t name, was suppose to give me some white widow photo seeds but they ended up sending auto flowers instead. Made for a very very lack luster harvest about two months ago. Not only were the three seeds in a dixi cup their whole veg phase, I topped them two - four days before they automatically started going into flower.
But here’s the pictures of the clone of cherry cheesecake from Humboldt Seeds.
C638E2E4-095B-4675-8BA0-849BE520B548.jpeg
9D682983-4C6E-4ECC-89BB-D92C5829B704.jpeg

So I opened up the canopy of purple punch two days ago with a little LST. She ended up turning straight towards the light and opened up a lot of the bud sites. By herself she might‘ve been able to fill out the whole 3x3. I also top dressed the sweet zombie with a half strength 5-4-2 bio-live from down to earth and quarter strength 4-6-2 all purpose from down to earth. Also did a slurry test for PH on them and got 6.9 so I watered them with 6.2 RO water. Sweet zombies color is finally starting to come back.

Back
Top Bottom