Cozias - Cheese & 60 Days Lemon

cozias

Hi there everybody !
I decided to start a new journal, a public one for thoes who seek infos about this kind of seeds (and not only). As I search on internet there are too low posts about 60 days from seed journals and how to grow them. I wanna say first of all that it's my first time also when I have to deal with this kind of seeds.
So let's start
It will be another soil grow which contains :
* seeds - 6 x 60 days lemon by DNA Genetics
- 2 x Cheese by Dinafem
* light - 1 x 600 W HID - HPS
* tent - 120x120x200cm SilverBox tent with mylar
* nuts - Hesi starter pack + Big Bud and HammerHead from Advanced Nuts + GHE pH test kit + pH up, pH down
* pots - 12 L
* soil - Plagron Light Mix
* air - 1 extractor + MaxCarbon filter 460 m3/h + a big fan

If I miss something feel free to ask.
All the seeds germinate into cotton, wool .. dono how it's called and now are placed into small pots in soil so we will start the timer for this journal in a few hours when ... #1 day start.
Comin up soon as far as I get my setup finish with some photos.
Thank you for reading :Namaste: !

re: Cozias - Cheese & 60 Days Lemon

whats up my friend, long time no hear from dude:high-five:. Hope everything is good with you and the family! Havent bothered to check 420 since you left, I dont correspond with anyone else so.....BUT for some unexplained reason I decided to look today and lo and behold who do I see a message from? COZIAS:yahoo:! Glad to see you are back and you know I'm taking a front seat for this epic journey. I should be starting a new grow soon myself, alcapulco gold, mowie wowie and jack herrar. Got those seeds from Canada. You know I bought the Hesi products hopefully I can use it soon. Dont think i'll do a journal tho but I will update you with pics. Shoulder was doing good with therapy until I hurt myself doing the therapy:thedoubletake:. I dont know if I ever told you but I'm 57, too old to still be hurting myself. Glad to know you're still in the game my friend and will be looking forward to traveling down the road with you. Until later:Namaste:

Hi there akaman! So happy you check the :420: . And glad to hear all good from you. Take a seat and enjoy the journey.
As I promiss to come up with some new updates as soon as my setup will be up.
The tent and the 60 Days Lemon seedlings :
20141102_173613.jpg
20141102_173625.jpg
20141102_173724.jpg
20141102_173732.jpg

the 2x Cheese still wait to get them heads up and the first set of leaves

I'll start adding some nutes in a week or so, I'll add 1/4 from the normal nuts value so I dont burn them at all.
Dono what light schedule to use on begin and dono what nutes schedule to use so I'll improvise.
If anyone got any sugestion they are welcome to write here or on Pm.
Thank you all for reading ! :Namaste:

Hey bro you're starting out good, nice clean setup:goodjob:. Nice improvising with the fan ( blowing directly on light ). Remember we talked about the 12/12 light schedule? I tried it and even tho it bushed out and grew tall the buds weren't that big so until I figure it out, I would not suggest that and being you have primo seeds I would investigate the blogs that have dealt with growing cheese and lemon to get a reasonable idea of how to grow yours. But you have successful grows under your belt already so I have complete confidence in you this time too. I'm glad you're going to use the hesi product so I can get a firsthand look at primo seeds using hesi. And as far as nute schedule is concerned, why arent you going to use schedule that came with hesi products? How did you germinate? I use a radiator type heater that works great. When I get up and running I'll post pics. Ps. did you get pic I sent? Till later my friend:thumb::Namaste:

Hey there ! Thx for the kind words. I place my timer yesterday night to give light 16 hours and 8 of dark. But today since I wake up I change my mind so I'll go with my 12/1 schedule for the first week, maybe second week also and than going to 11/13 and keep - the light. What I mean is https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/12_1_lighting_cycle.jpg for veg and than for flower. I didint keep 12/12 since my first grow only the schedule I post it today. Used on my #2, #3 #4 and on this grow aswell. Hope to have best results again like last winter :D .
As for the investigation of the blogs, I write it on top, on the first post why I start this grow journal, I mean .. why I make this grow public. I didint found much infos about the 60 Days from seed .. seeds :)) so I'll try keep updates here, and when a noob like me wanna try something new at least he can get some extra info. And with this I answer why I didint use full schedule on nuts for the 60 Days Lemon. I'm affraid not to burn something .. and they are kinds strange, they say it will took 60 days, under any light schdule to finish and be ready for harvest.
The Cheese seeds are just feminised, but with normal grow .. for them I'll use full nuts schedule from Hesi chart.
How did I germinate them all? In wool, like they teach me in school with beans <3 and allways keep wool wet, thoroughly wet. For like 24-36 hours, than I saw the small root. Damn I'm backed, you sure I didint write this somewhere else? cuz I feel like I have some dejavu atm.
P.s. No, I did not recive any pic, sorry ! hahaha
The Cheese still need 1-2 days more till I place them in the tent. And with this lane I'll finish my post for today.
Thank you for reading ! :Namaste: And feel free to come with any type of posts !
Day #1 out of 60 from the 60 Days Lemon - 10 ml each of pH 6.5 wather :
IMAG010621.jpg
IMAG010820.jpg

Last updates, day 2 for the 60's lemon, moved into the big pots.
Used 100 L for 7 pots .. looks like my pots are 14 L, not 12. So the lemons got 6 of them and one lucky cheese the other. Anyway I'll go buy some extra soil for the second cheese .

I have some issue with the RH, by "day" the temps are 33-35 °C with 35-27 % RH and by "night" the temps go till 22-23°C with 72-75 % RH.
What's the normal %RH for them when the lights are on? and how can I control this?
What's the normal %RH for them when the lights are off?

Today was the first day adding nuts from the Hesi chart. So far so good

Till next time keep em green ! :Namaste:

IMAG011020.jpg

:welcome: Finally you arrive here ! Thx for reading and the kind words.

Your anesthesia should be close to my 60 days, or am I wrong? I mean the period !

Keep em green bro and thx for sub ! :Namaste:

Well apparently auto anesthesia is a 7 week from seed to crop, but after reading other peoples grows and researching it a bit i havent found anyone who grew it even near to that fast lol, so seems the seed company is just talking rubbish :(. But hopefully be done in 11 weeks tops :).

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom