Ptk2k's Indoor - Cheese - Delahaze - Grow Journal 2015

Hello everyone! Quick update here. The mites are very persistent :hmmmm: The habanero pepper spray seemed to work very well, but not enough to kill the whole infestation at once. Whenever I check on them I find 2 or 3 mites on each plant :/ ... Soooo, I went out and got a No-Pest Strip. I've read promising things about them. Has anyone used them before? How do you use them? I'm hoping it works so I can start flowing here soon! Feedback much appreciated :blunt:

image1_14_.JPG
image2_11_.JPG
image1_15_.JPG

Alright so I hung the No-Pest strip in my grow overnight. Closed off all ventilation, turned all fans off. Although I left my humidifier on... I woke up this morning to take the strip out and the entire grow looked like a damn sauna! The RH was at 99%! I read somewhere that spider mites actually explode in conditions over 80% RH. Has anyone else heard this? Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated. Hopefully they vanish! Happy growing!

So the No-Pest Strip seems to be working! Still finding a couple mites here and there though.. I've hung it in the grow every other night for the past 5 days (so it's hung in there for 2 dark periods so far), and it seems to be doing a great job overall. My question is, does anyone know how long it usually takes for No-Pest Strips to completely work?- Meaning not one mite left?

What's up everybody. Quick update here. Let me start off by saying FUCK MITES. I've gotten to the point where they fucks don't even have time to do any damage, but when I go flipping every single leaf, I'll still find one or two new ones. SO, I have some Fox Farm "Don't Bug Me" spray, heard good things about it. Anyway here are the babies now.
image1_19_.JPG

The Delahaze is becoming a fucking MONSTERRR. I can't wait to flower, but I don't wanna start flowering until I KNOW the mites are gone.
image2_15_.JPG

The Cheese on the left is doing very well. The other cheese, or what I like to call the different pheno cousin, sitting in the middle just doesn't wanna grow up that much.
image3_12_.JPG

Wish me luck fellow pot heads and or cannabis connoisseurs! :blunt::peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry everyone, after months and months of battling the mites, they were just too persistent. Tried everything from soap water to habanero spray to Fox Farm's "Don't Bug Me" -- nothing worked :( .. Well as my buddy Noodles always said, the plants pick you. Time to focus more on my other grows. Still vegging my incredible bulk, holy grail 69 and money maker. Going to update that journal as well. I also have three flowering "Fast & Vast" autos going on right now, may make a journal out of that as well. Anyways, sorry for the bad news. Hope everyone has a good day!

Back
Top Bottom