Second Grow Starting Soon

Subbed - I'm along for the ride. Once suggestion is to add the age in days above your pictures. It really helps to judge how they are doing. You got some good seeds there. Anxious to see them make their daddy proud.

Topped last night.... and looks like a potassium deficiency in both plants
6ba5852b7156f04fe66496f09bae13aa.jpg
4a6732316721af95af31878481be043e.jpg
What tells you they have a Potassium deff? Honest to god they look healthy to me, maybe just a little stretched, see how there is a lot of space between set and set of leaves? Maybe pull The light a bit closer?

Also, in the first picture you can see four drops of water on the leaf, I lost a seedling to the magnifying effect they have, be careful with those <\3

What tells you they have a Potassium deff? Honest to god they look healthy to me, maybe just a little stretched, see how there is a lot of space between set and set of leaves? Maybe pull The light a bit closer?

Also, in the first picture you can see four drops of water on the leaf, I lost a seedling to the magnifying effect they have, be careful with those <\3
Yeah I noticed the water when I took the pic and immediately dried it off but it's lower leaves where I see the deff

Subbed - I'm along for the ride. Once suggestion is to add the age in days above your pictures. It really helps to judge how they are doing. You got some good seeds there. Anxious to see them make their daddy proud.

Thinks for the subb and they are two weeks as of today

They are really doing well. Love their color.

I just bought some seeds from Seedsman yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long they take to deliver. They do have a note on their order that they are experiencing some delays and expect 5-7 days to ship. My last order actually shipped out of Colorado and I had it in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom