This Guy's 1st Grow: Afgani and Jack Herer

Just harvested the Afghani and Jack Herer. The pictures aren't the best, so I'll get more soon.

IMG_09226.jpg

IMG_09198.jpg

IMG_09207.jpg

IMG_09215.jpg

haha, no need for that. The Afghani got messed up along the way. 2 of the 3 have tons of "banana's" in the buds. But thanks. :)

Just took everything off the drying lines and put them in air tight containers to cure. The Jack weighed in at 2.80 oz for the 1 plant. I didn't even bother weighing the Afghani.

Nice. So how much does the weight depreciate during the curing process? And do u think the afghani will be less which is why u aint bother weighing it?

Nice. So how much does the weight depreciate during the curing process? And do u think the afghani will be less which is why u aint bother weighing it?

This is only my second time, but it seems like only only a few grams per oz. The Afghans had messed up ph issues from start to finish. So the buds were practically see through with all the leaves dripping with tricone. I left alot of the leaves on the buds. I have about 3 huge tuperware containers filled with leafy bud. I was thinking about just making hash with the afghan buds and the trimmings from both harvest. :)

Just wanted to say Great job, Those Jack Herer Colas were awesome and your per plant weight was fantastic. I could see the leafy look of the Afghans , but if you use the afghans and all of your trim to make hash it should be some really decent product. There is no way you can complain about your results, you did an amazing job and by the sound of it you are quite proud of yourself and brother you should be VERY PROUD, that is the way to grow. Keep up the good work and I will be closely following the rest of your threads:roorrip:...:bravo:...:nicethread:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom