This Guy's 1st Grow: Afgani and Jack Herer

Total was 10 plants right? And you grew them all str8 up no LST, FIM or supercropping? Not bad results esp for a first time grower.

I topped 1 plant in veg to get 2 tops. I can't really tell if one was more than the other. They produced about the same. But yeah, no supercropping, LST or FIM. But I can see how LST would be beneficial and will be doing that on the baby Super Lemon Haze seedlings (3). They will be transplanted in 5 gallon buckets and LST'ed.

The SLH seedlings are almost ready for full fledged veg with the new Quantum Badboy t5. I'm only going to veg them about 1 week. I also just dropped 3 seeds of Pineapple Express into a glass of water. I'm going to veg them for about a month.

I got 8oz 10grams from 3 plants. :)

But yeah, I plan on LST'ing the SLH seedlings that just got repotted today.

DAMN, sorry just scrolled back to the first page where it said 2 diff strains 5 of each. Thats CRAZY Yield. Damn near 3 oz from one plant and its ur first grow :goodjob: hope i end up as lucky as u:blunt:

DAMN, sorry just scrolled back to the first page where it said 2 diff strains 5 of each. Thats CRAZY Yield. Damn near 3 oz from one plant and its ur first grow :goodjob: hope i end up as lucky as u:blunt:

hahah, it's all good. But thanks!

I have one ore Jack Herer and 3 Afghani's still in flower from the first batch. The Jack Herer was put into 12/12 from seedling, it's got huge nugs and I'm hoping she yields 3 oz. The 3 Afghani's look to be a little beat up. 1 of them has looks to have about 8 "bananas" per nug. Another doesn't even look like real pot (bad), the buds look real airy. The other is looking good, it's just growing slower than molasses. I think I'm only going to give what's left in another 2 weeks.

I'm going to give these a few more weeks. Tonight will be the last nute feeding, then all water till harvest.

IMG_08995.jpg

Well, this one is starting to come to an end. I started flushing this week. I plan on harvesting 2 Afghani this weekend. And the following week, the last Jack Herer and last Afghani.

Here's an updated of the Jack
DSC005384.JPG

+reps! Nice tasty looking bud! :D
Thanks Myzz!

I was checking the thich's last night and noticed that 75% of them were amber to dark brown. So change of plans.. Everything in the flowering tent is getting harvested this sat. Then I'm cleaning the spill mat (had an overflow) and putting the SLH's in there.

very nice lookin bud, i wuold be happy with that size, good job bro
Thanks staffy! I actually messed up ph/nutes a few times during veg and flower. Also, the pots were too small and it was too crowded in the tent. But hey, it's a learning process :)

I hope so. I've never smoked or read any reviews on them. I really wanted to get some Jillybean by tga, but they don't sell fem seeds. My setup doesn't really have room for a plant to "maybe" be a female or have too may females. As I'm trying to push 3 plants a month out without crowding them.

You do good work This Guy!
Congrats on those beautiful buds!:bravo:
Just subscribed to your other thread. Really interested to watch how things go with the SLH. Want to give that strain a try.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom