1st Grow - Northern Lights x Columbian Gold - CFL's

NO WAY? I found out four days ago my gf is 8th week pregnant, dude we're rolling baywagons at the same time :ganjamon:

CONGRATULATIONS (it's 4am here as i'm writing thi and my gf is has just fallen asleep after having to puke :S)

Edit. my 1st child too...i'm happy but about to crap my pants out of nervousness if i think of it a bit deeper xD

Edit2: Wish i had bongfuls to rip too. Scary to watch girlfriend almost dying and not being able to SHIT :S

Yup Kiiwi that's epic haha my gf is 10 weeks now, actually had to take her to hospital for being so dehydrated last week. But for now, this plant is my baby lmao! Here she is through 11 days of flowering (37 days total) I'm having to water like 2-3 times a week.

Pic_11.PNG

Pic_27.JPG

pic_310.JPG

That is looking very nice! 15sites counted (but they will AT LEAST double on the way), excellent job in my opinion, wish i could have a taster when they're ready ;D

On the advice department, i'd suggest considering scrogging (or getting tools for it), or at least start bending the sites to approximately same height to each other, you WILL be having trouble with light distribution when they start swelling and budding and stretching for real :goodjob:

With regards - Kiiwi

Great looking plant man, I am very excited to see the end result.

That is looking very nice! 15sites counted (but they will AT LEAST double on the way), excellent job in my opinion, wish i could have a taster when they're ready ;D

On the advice department, i'd suggest considering scrogging (or getting tools for it), or at least start bending the sites to approximately same height to each other, you WILL be having trouble with light distribution when they start swelling and budding and stretching for real :goodjob:

With regards - Kiiwi

For sure, I will check out what I can do when I turn on the lights tonight. 15 bud sights, Im pretty stoked lol.

Put some pics...

It sure does feel amazing to watch your plant grow and evolve. My New Hobby!!! It's full of satisfaction.

I know the feel, when I had the 20 plants set-up back in 2006, left my iguanas in the grow room to see how they liked and they loved it, sometimes when I got high I would try to find them in the bush :D It was a very relaxing time for me. Happy to be feeling it again.

Lmao the iguana waldo search sounds epic, but a quick update. Just ordered a grow tent and will be putting it out in the garage in the next few weeks. So will move from my closet to tent in garage
You will be glad you ordered the tent...I KNOW I AM glad I did. It's nice to not have vegging going on it my one closet and flowering in the other...I am real happy with my set-up now and will see how well it works this winter. :slide: :tokin:

You know what, that got me thinking, lmao I could start vegging two more clones in the closet with just one light and move the flowering one to my tent :) Looks like I will buy one more light!!! Woo

Hell yea majorkush mhmmm Colombian Gold, I'll be starting another grow in 2 weeks.

How many ounces do you guys think I'll get out of this plant with proper defoliation?

edit 1: I plan to add this light as well to get over 24k lumens compared to my 12k I'm getting currently.

Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLCDG125D Fluorowing Compact Fluorescent System with CFL Bulb

It looks like a good investment!

Back
Top Bottom