First Grow - Tent - 400W - THC Bomb - Violator Kush

Maybe you just have one bad apple? I seemed to have one when I started up mine. What I did because I wasnt exactly sure what the problem was, I changed my soil to new soil and watered with calmag additive because I use RO. It was good after that.

In my eyes, changing the soil brings you back to square one. Sorta like rolling back your computer to a stable environment after getting a bad download...its an easy way of correcting the problem when the plants are @ such a young age.

:bravo: I couldn't agree more.
Good luck my friend, Plenty of support here.:420:

@jason about the water-filtered water. I personally use water w/out filter into a 25 gallon res. not full of course. about 10-15 gallons with a large airstone. I let it sit for a few days to let the chlorine and what-not to evaporate. then i PH it. and check it every 5-7 days. I, once agree with puff puff, the filter may be removing something, but my question is....are you letting the water sit for a few days? The Chlorine level might be more on the high side...Again Maybe i'm wrong here. Just my 2 cents...Thanks for reading my replies.:goodluck::bigtoke:

ph of the runoff is around 6.3-6.4.
I'm just stumped as to why some plants are doing so well and some are having issues. I mixed the soil and presoaked it while mixing in a large batch. Every plant has seen the same watering as well.

Yesterday I watered with tap ph'd to 6.6 to see if they respond better to that over the filtered I've been giving them. Picking up some calmag later today (definitely have one mag deficiency starting), and a co2 bag to hang in the tent. I can't believe they're all having different issues when they are treated the exact same. lol oh well, it's a fun ass hobby.

Cell phone camera sucks, sorry guys. Going to get some better pics up asap.

30152336.jpg

fbaa9ac3.jpg

0da6544f.jpg

564cecad.jpg

Update:

-29 days from seed on 24/0 on the two big pots
-26 days from seed '' '' on the four smaller. The smallest plant couldn't shed it's seed casing for a while, so it's lagging behind.
-My guess is- the tallest plant is a male. It's bagseed and 2 years old. It sucks, because it's been so healthy, and the stems are purple in normal lighting
-ALL of the plants are loving the tap water, ph'd down to 6.6-6.8 w/ 5 nutrients at VERY small dose w/ epsom salt as well (keeping ppm at or below 500). I found out our city has some of the best tap in the state, so might as well use it. About to up the dose next week on the nutes.
-Getting crowded already (definitely not fitting all 6), don't know how I'm going to choose who stays and who goes .

-dont mind the terrible quality/flash/or brightness of the MH bulb

1f7978b6.jpg

4432f811.jpg

f74c055d.jpg

26188a9c.jpg

(Just got watered)

ab06de16.jpg

Yo j-fsu nice 1st setup. Wish i was that fortunate to start out like that. Just askin why 24 hrs light?...plants need a dark period, its unnatural. Also it would save on power bill. But plants r looking beautiful & healthy. That tent is gonna get crowded fast if u dont flower soon. Disregard if u've already started. Keep up the good job. And happy 420! Fire up

They're going crazy now, but can't decide if I want to scratch the tallest and wait for the smaller ones to get bigger before flowering..... or I can scrap the two smaller ones and flower in a few days. I dont know :(. The smallest plants are one VK and one bomb. Not sure how I should go about this lol. Any ideas? This is the tent with 4 big pots and 2 small ones squeezed in there:

4cb79175.jpg

58e3fce4.jpg

1ef486ac.jpg

Slowly moving the tall stem down. Looking good now. Also raised the other plants up, and rearranged the light/filter so I can raise the light easier lol.

Almost level canopy now, hopefully in the next week it will be perfect.

0a5d4909.jpg

2774e6f2.jpg

c3eed5d7.jpg

The one that's topped and being trained:
2800c935.jpg

2e25fbe3.jpg

Preflowers on the tall one look like it is a male. But I'm not going to let my inexperience kill a good plant, so I will wait for the flip :).

Canopy is really evening out now, even though I'm going to re-pot one in a week:

43ed7b0e.jpg

Healthiest plant
3790cc1a.jpg

Tops
f4d44a7a.jpg

RIP the tall one :(. I killed it yesterday then transplanted the next biggest plant (need more soil for the 5th one). The preflowers got real definitive on both big ones, so the one still left that's bagseed should be female according to my observation/research.

I decided they have until friday to finish vegging :).

0d97def7.jpg

Fresh training on the big girl:

f0ebb575.jpg

The two on the left here are next (canopy shot):

8944f7f9.jpg

Nice plants man.:thumb:

All have been transplanted to the large pots, and 4 out of the 5 are being trained now.
4 more days :)

b9be7975.jpg

e1214c39.jpg

more coke bottles:
01c1deb6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom