First Grow - Tent - 400W - THC Bomb - Violator Kush

Overfed 3 of them (not too bad). I guess thc bomb and one of the VK's didn't like full strength nutes, 3 times in a row lol. I just finished watering them, they only received ph'd water and a tablespoon of epsom salt since I haven't done that in a while. Should I feed water once more, then switch schedule to -full feed- -full feed- -water- -full feed- -full feed- -water-....?

Everyday I'm more amazed at what a 400w light can do. Can't wait for the swell now.

Here's some pics:

09d1ae50.jpg

5d3db2bd.jpg

b375bade.jpg

d477c1c8.jpg

62067887.jpg

cab9c540.jpg

kush

7535502d.jpg

5977b05d.jpg

Took them out of the tent today, watered them, and rotated too. Tied the big one up, some of the buds were starting to fall over. Some color is starting to come in on most of them, finally.

Here are the pics:

6f64d7cd.jpg

2f4dedde.jpg

dfafc737.jpg

e9b63d4b.jpg

897584d7.jpg

f46d4eba.jpg

1e69cd9e.jpg

8e305ee6.jpg

3d81542b.jpg

8e40f483.jpg

c0bf5930.jpg

a5c601aa.jpg

0baf9282.jpg

0c937ffa.jpg

389fc3ff.jpg

c7248bef.jpg

c7cdbe4f.jpg

93f5df1f.jpg

9e0110d1.jpg

d3083f61.jpg

488e9c6a.jpg

Weird bud from earlier in the grow

759eb0ad.jpg

bottom right of this pic
4cfcc76a.jpg

bottom middle of this pic
bd48b253.jpg

Disaster struck tonight :(. I'm really having a bad day now.... opened the tent and one of the fans fell on top of 4 bud sites. There was no hope for trying to save them, so they got chopped. I hope that was the right move. ;( And I really pray the rest of the plant keeps on truckin, because it is my frostiest plant thus far. The top 3 bud sits are still okay.

Smoking a ton now tonight in their honor, R.I.P. 4 nice bud sites. They're now drying in the other closet. Pictures when I'm in a better mood...

Smoked some of the violator kush I was forced to dry... my god. This shit is great! and it wasn't even done or cured at all (3 weeks early then dried 7 days). Really smooth already though. It's also completely covered in trichs and has a really long lasting high. I'll get some good pictures soon, I bought a microscope for my phone to check the buds.

The tent can support like 9 lights lol. I was hanging on it when I first put it up (180 lbs) and it barely moved.

Update-
So they swelled up real well, but I didn't get any real color like I was hoping. Regardless, I have way more weight than I ever imagined. They're all chopped up, trimmed most of the way, and hung up. Didn't take too long, about 5 hours.

They're in the tent, drying at 70% w/ 55% RH. Both fans are on circulating fresh air and the carbon filter is cleaning it :)
5 strings are up and filled with fresh bud, all strains are separated.

4a23e399.jpg

e600b4c6.jpg

3cb44b53.jpg

ce04f816.jpg

last post will be pics of all the bud in jars, and a final weight.

Here's a few pics of two big buds, and half the crop in jars. I will get some more pics up later of it all. Total weight was 244.9g. Much better than I ever dreamed of on my first grow. Now they are getting a 3 week cure... then smoke for weeks!

First few pics are before fine trimming..

151c7f8d.jpg
064aa885.jpg
15ef6f8c.jpg
bd8ed898.jpg
630979aa.jpg

It's some premium bud for sure and I'm proud to have grown it. Smokes well, tastes great, gets you obliterated.

I could easily get 300g's next time... can't wait to grow again. I have the seeds. Just need a new lease and some time :).

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom