GDP 4th week

Waikinbaik

here is a couple pics of my first attempt at GDP. let me know what you think. thanks for looking!:grinjoint:

000_01192-1.jpg

11111111.jpg

000_01182-1.jpg

i got a couple of these as clones. they where soposed to be G.D.P but they dont look or smell like my others. it is some danky ass shit though.
100_3732_2_.jpg

Hello Waikinbaik! Please check into the contest of Nug of the Month for October. That bud is worthy to be a very good entry. Beautiful!

damn that looks bomb dude. hows it taste?

great!:cheer: i was surprised how smooth i smokes. no choke at all and and very yummy. stoney as hell. i hit it once to do a taste tester and was feeling it in about 2 min. lol. im very happy with it espesially since it was my first attempt at it. im starting my second run here this week.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My purple clones are really hairy like yours hopefully they turn out looking similar because WOW you're buds look crraaaazzzzy.

:thanks: for posting this :)

thanks! i just started my 4th week of the same strain again today. i will try and get pics up tonight. this strain is awsome. i love the flavor and the smell of that sweet,potent, light skunky smell it puts out. this shit will make your car, clothes house, or anything around it just reak!!! lol it is a very smooth smoke also. i think im staying with this one for a while.

Man i should have stayed on top of this grow cause it came out amazing. But coudnt spend the time i wanted out with the girls so just took care of business and got out. My little one takes all my time now, but i will get you guys some pics of the new crop of OG Kush just 1 week in grow right now. Ill try and have some up by the weekend. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom